new trailer build

bottom of main page ,the list of who's logged in ,click on drppper. it's on that page

<~~ Or click on my screen name Drpepper to the left of this post, then click View Profile and you will see my album.

nice.. is that your own design? thanks for the album finding instructions. I assume you have fitted some place for a couple of ramps.
going way back we used to build bike trailers from Mini rear subframes. the good point of that was you got a bolt out rectangular frame complete with suspension and axles, that had a low mounting height due to the 10 inch rims, the negative was it was so low and narrow it was a bit tricky to back up because you couldnt see it till it was getting out of line if there was no bike on it.

nice.. is that your own design? thanks for the album finding instructions. I assume you have fitted some place for a couple of ramps.
going way back we used to build bike trailers from Mini rear subframes. the good point of that was you got a bolt out rectangular frame complete with suspension and axles, that had a low mounting height due to the 10 inch rims, the negative was it was so low and narrow it was a bit tricky to back up because you couldnt see it till it was getting out of line if there was no bike on it.

I copied MT Rider's design somewhat .having bought a tri fold ramp from Harbor freight ,I'm just going too use it , it's not too old ,no extra cost for material.

Well I believe I seen a trailer just like that down in Daytona at the snowbird rally.
Nice build, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Got any idea where a guy can get a spare tire cheap? lol:pepper:

Well I believe I seen a trailer just like that down in Daytona at the snowbird rally.
Nice build, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Got any idea where a guy can get a spare tire cheap? lol:pepper:

after looking over some pictures we took Sunday eve when we arrived their was no spare on the trailer ,not so much as where did it go, but when.

Who ever stole the tire got it between 6:30 and 8:30 the night we arrived. It was on the trailer when I arrived because I ran a chain thru the spare and the tire on the ground as a deterant when I unloaded the trike across the street. Then I removed the chain when we moved the trailer across the street next to the motel. Feeling it was safe I didn't replace the chain. Big mistake. LOL. If you look at your pictures close you can probably see where they broke the mounting stud off on the right side fender. I know it was there when I arrived because when I unloaded the trike and put the chain thru the spare rim I broke the plastic hub cap which was still in the back of my Explorer. Oh well I just hope they needed it on their car to get home to their kids or to work the next day. I can always locate another spare tire.:pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png