Hi from Sunny Southern California

Reaction score
Hi ya'all. Just got me a rarely used (literally) 2003 GW 1800 with barely 4k mls. So needless to say, I am excited. Have spent a few years on a Yamaha FJR 1300 sport-tourer, farkled to the hilt. Now I find I have virtually all the same amenities with 3 wheels to boot! This is gonna be fun:cool:

:woohoo:
Welcome to TrikeTalk!!!!! Boy did you ever find a treasure with those low miles! Be sure to share all your adventures in words AND pictures --- we LOVE pictures on here :).

The GARAGE (see top of the page) or a personal album (on the right lower side of your own profile page) are great places to put a few pictures. All of the random pictures that show up right under the chatbox are pulled from the various personal albums, so I'd really encourage you to start with that.
Again, welcome!

Congratulations! ...and you're gonna love that extra wheel.

Inquiring hillbilly minds wanna know..."farkled"? :giggle:

I wanna see pictures!:yes:

Farkled

The act of adding equipment to a motorcycle, sometimes unnecessarily. Especially popular amongst the BMW GS crowd.

Got love Google.. :D:D

Congratulations! ...and you're gonna love that extra wheel.

Inquiring hillbilly minds wanna know..."farkled"? :giggle:

I wanna see pictures!:yes:

Blue, ignore Mr Wizard. Farkles are pure necessities!! (I think?!) Pics to follow one of these days.

Thks ALL for the welcome. Anyone around in the SoCal area? Would be nice to ride together.:yes:

LOL! I'll bet Mr.Wizard has "Farkles" all over his trike :D

Thanks boys, actually, I was thinkin my Momma would be washin my mouth out with a cake of Ivory Soap if I let on that me and some of my friends had been out farkeling on our motorcycles.

Shucks...it sure sounded a lot cooler before you 'splained what it was.:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png