K1200 S with Hannigan sidecar

Jan 29, 2014
columbus, ohio usa
Hi guys, well here is my new sidecar, it's been a couple of weeks before I was able to go and pick it up. Mr Hannigan himself personally did the install on the sidecar, equipped with linked Brembo brakes and electronic trim. Rode from Ca to AZ and will probably get sent home now in the east coast. Great riding in AZ this time of the year. IMG_6115.JPGIMG_6109.JPGIMG_6104.JPGimage.jpg

Great looking rig! My friend has a Hannigan HP Suzuki Bandit with Bandito sidecar complete with hub centre steering and car wheels/tires all the way around. Looks like Hannigan left motorcycle tires on your set up. I would love to year what you think about the handling, especially with that fork set up!

The fornt suspension is stock except for the Ohlins upgrade setup front and rear. The BMW front Duolever is actually perfect for a sidecar similar to a Hossack front end. It has dynamics similar to earls front end found on many sidecar rigs. The bike has a pretty long wheel base which makes it perfect for a sidecar that tracks arrow straight and stable at hyper speeds. The handlebar has been modified to be wider which makes steering easy and no shimmies at all or head shakes. This bike has been dyno'd and tune to produces 173 hp at the rear wheels and over 130 Nm of torque. The sidecar is equipped with progressive coil over shocks and also the optional linked Brembo brakes with electronic trim adjustment on the left thumb for easy adjustments on the fly.

Great looking rig! My friend has a Hannigan HP Suzuki Bandit with Bandito sidecar complete with hub centre steering and car wheels/tires all the way around. Looks like Hannigan left motorcycle tires on your set up. I would love to year what you think about the handling, especially with that fork set up!

Driving Impressions

Do you still have this very impressive outfit? If yes, what are your driving impressions now that you have had it awhile?

Hi guys, well here is my new sidecar, it's been a couple of weeks before I was able to go and pick it up. Mr Hannigan himself personally did the install on the sidecar, equipped with linked Brembo brakes and electronic trim. Rode from Ca to AZ and will probably get sent home now in the east coast. Great riding in AZ this time of the year. View attachment 18666View attachment 18667View attachment 18668View attachment 18669

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png