Hot weather gear

Around here when it's real hot, I will just wear vented leather gloves, a lite colored cotton long sleeve shirt, khaki pants and tennis shoes with a modular helmet that is vented (and sometimes a half helmet). Now I know that my riding gear is not the safest way to go, but the perspiration, cotton and wind from riding keep me comfortable enough to ride. I also hate to put on sun screen so the long sleeve shirt, gloves and modular helmet helps me with that.
Now on motorcycle I wore jeans and boots, just in case I fell over....always a possibility .....that is why I am riding a trike now!

Staying cool !

Ya want to wear vented clothing and long sleeved shirts. The evaporation of sweat is what keeps you cool. When was the last time you saw a Lawrence of Arabia movie where he's wearing a tank top, cut offs and flip-flops.

Cover up....

o~\o

As I just got back in from bring back the recycling cans down the drive way, and it's 19 degrees on the last day of Feb, I just want to thank the OP for allowing me to day dream about riding when it's warm. ThumbUp

Being from up north, we don't like the heat.
When we ride in the hot summer, it's shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes and helmet.
If it's cooler, we wear jeans, sweatshirt/jacket, gloves and helmet.
I know it's not proper riding attire, but that's what we wear.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png