Tire Pressure Sensor System

I have the "TireGuard" TPMS marketed by Big Bike Parts and others (I think MotorTrike is also a distributer). Mine has been is use for about 1 1/2 years and has performed well.

Several years ago, my friend and I had the 2 wheel version and both of us had issues. Apparently the bugs have since been worked out and my current (trike) version performs w/o problems. I have beads in all my tires. Don't know about the liquid "goop", but I don't think it would be an issue. Other folks may know for sure.

I am very happy with mine. ThumbUp

Can they be used with the balancing/nail puncture fluid?
The absolute best balancing/puncture product is RideOn.
You question has multiple answers! One must make sure the sensors are "coated" in order to use this product! At this time Honda does not coat the TPMS sensors and this product is not recommended to be used with that TPMS system.
At last word, RideOn is working on a formula that is compatible w/the Honda TPMS.
Just had a new front tire installed.
Conversation went like this:
Installer: "You have WHAT in you tire??? The last time I changed a tire that had that sealant crap in it, I spent 2 hours cleaning up the tire changer. Then had to glass bead the rim to get the stuff off it"(Turns out that was Slime, not RideOn.)
Me: I have used this product for years. If installed per instructions, it stays in the tire. There will be none on the rim and there will be none running all over your changer.
When he completed the change, he kept the bottle so he could contact RideOn to start handling the product!!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png