Anyone Pulling a Unigo?

How So? I've been giving it some thought. It's light weight, an easy pull. Traveling two up there comes a time when compression bags are not enough.

Well, guess you might be right about that, hadn't thought about that aspect. Still think it would work well with the trike, but haven't had any response from any triker that's using it.

Well you folks have obviously never met my wife! I have a trike AND a trailer and there are times when I could use a friggin back pack!! In her defense, she sometimes suffers with motion sickness and when that happens we stop for the day/night. The good side is it doesn't/hasn't happen(ed) very often these past few years. Maybe she is finally outgrowing it? :laugh:

Yes, good one, one reason I am considering. The Harbor Freight Tagalong I'm also considering. At least it doesn't break the bank.....

Like I have stated before, and will again, when we go anyplace, the kitchen sink comes along! LOL
We come prepared for any situation which can and sometimes will arise. We carry anything from chairs, cooler, food, drinks, extra clothes, extra helmets, and tools.
Just stop by my trike when we pull in to the NETT Rally in August, in West Dover, VT and look in my Donkey trailer, you may get a tooth pick in, if you are lucky! LOL 200 lbs easy!
See you then!

Rosy

Re:trailer

100_3423.jpg100_3421.jpg100_3728.jpg
I BUILT THIS DIAMOND PLATE BOX AND SET IT ON A HARBOR FREIGHT TRAILER LAST YEAR. I PULLED IT TO THE RALLY IN ARKANAS LAST YEAR WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS. AND YES IT IS BIG ENOUGH TO CARRY EVEN THE KITCHEN SINK. THE TRAILER BOX IS 40X42X16 WITH 2 SEPERATE COMPARTMENTS, AND IS WATER TIGHT.
:pepper:"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE JUST LOAD THE WAGON"

Bill I looked at it seems to me that it would work . You'll have to buy a hitch for your receiver , the trailer works off a universal joint so why not . I pull a Bushtec I bought last summer that has a similar setup but does have two wheels .

Have you ever thought about another Goldwing trunk mounted on a hitch that fits your receiver , seen 'em don't look bad and simple .

Yes, I have looked at those and they do look good as integrated with the trike. Bestem.com has the Bestem T box rig, so I may even go that route. I have to come to terms with the $ for that set up with not a lot of storage area.

Don't know if you do Craigslist , took me a little while and a 350 mile round trip but that's how I found mine . I had a guy paint it to match for 100.00 labor and I bought the paint and ended up with less than 200.00 in the job . GOOD LUCK RICK,,,,,

Hey Jerry, I'll be pulling mine down to Kerrville next month for the TT reunion. If you bring yours, we'll compare notes.

That would be fun but I'm still mending from having my left knee replaced. I'm taking baby steps toward long rides. I really want to make Eureka Springs AR in June so I'm not forcing anything just yet...:xszpv::xszpv:

Hey Jerry, I'll be pulling mine down to Kerrville next month for the TT reunion. If you bring yours, we'll compare notes.

Now there's a fine looking trailer. Now if I was real handy, I'd probably be pulling one. Congrats on the build, turned out well.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png