COMING SOON...TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE...Post Your Ideas

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
Well, "maybe" Spring is finally around the corner...I'm contemplating the First TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE using a few locations to get Everyone's Ride Acclimation going. I figure a shorter distance for ease/quickness of returning Home for starters.....my personal ideas are (1) One of my Local "Box Rides" with a Good Local Eatery...(2) Beas Restaurant using a back way to Chattanooga...if You would like to ride, pick a Location (#1 or #2) from These....Like ALWAYS, This Ride will be open to Any Trike, Motorcycle, or Scooter, and at a pace easy enough for Beginner Riders, and ALL TRIKE TALK and TOI Members and Your Friends....THANKS, skuuter.....ThumbUp

Re: COMING SOON...TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE...Post Your Ideas

Sure hope I can make one of these this year. I am sure what ever route you choose will be great.

Where would these rides depart from? We live in the Nashville area and would be interested, however, I travel full time for work so am only home on alternate weekends. Obviously, we'd only be able to join on a weekend I am home.

Where would these rides depart from? We live in the Nashville area and would be interested, however, I travel full time for work so am only home on alternate weekends. Obviously, we'd only be able to join on a weekend I am home.

We usually work out of the Manchester/Estill Springs/Lynchburg Areas to start the Rides...we get Riders from the Nashville Area (...and farther sometimes)....I'll post a date, and Route soon.....ThumbUp

Skuuter, good to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to you posting up some great rides for this summer. I will keep a watch on the site and will try and get together with you when ever possible. Tell the boss hello for me.
ride safe,
MTN RIDER

Skuuter, good to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to you posting up some great rides for this summer. I will keep a watch on the site and will try and get together with you when ever possible. Tell the boss hello for me.
ride safe,
MTN RIDER

Will do.....ThumbUp....I'll be having some as soon as possible...the "itch" has started.....;) ThumbUp

Well, "maybe" Spring is finally around the corner...I'm contemplating the First TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE using a few locations to get Everyone's Ride Acclimation going. I figure a shorter distance for ease/quickness of returning Home for starters.....my personal ideas are (1) One of my Local "Box Rides" with a Good Local Eatery...(2) Beas Restaurant using a back way to Chattanooga...if You would like to ride, pick a Location (#1 or #2) from These....Like ALWAYS, This Ride will be open to Any Trike, Motorcycle, or Scooter, and at a pace easy enough for Beginner Riders, and ALL TRIKE TALK and TOI Members and Your Friends....THANKS, skuuter.....ThumbUp

either one (OR BOTH) The 50 mile box has always been a favorite of ours and the food leaves little to be desired..We're ready...........Tommy & Tweety

"ALSO".....I'm planning on having a TRIKE TALK/TOI RIDE over to the CORNBREAD FESTIVAL on either Saturday April 26th or Sunday April 27th (which ever works out best for me) over Monteagle Mountain in South Pittsburg, Tn.....a fun place to visit if You've never attended...and all kinds of award winning Corn Breads....mark Your Calendars.....;)

"ALSO".....I'm planning on having a TRIKE TALK/TOI RIDE over to the CORNBREAD FESTIVAL on either Saturday April 26th or Sunday April 27th (which ever works out best for me) over Monteagle Mountain in South Pittsburg, Tn.....a fun place to visit if You've never attended...and all kinds of award winning Corn Breads....mark Your Calendars.....;)

Looking like a "50 Mile Box Ride" for the first one.....maybe 120 or so miles total.....;) ThumbUp

Worked out a Route yesterday while Mitzie worked, and rode with the Losos on Saturday (Pics coming).....Anyone interested in the TRIKE TALK/TOI RIDE....???.....ThumbUp

Worked out a Route yesterday while Mitzie worked, and rode with the Losos on Saturday (Pics coming).....Anyone interested in the TRIKE TALK/TOI RIDE....???.....ThumbUp

Tom & Tweety for sure (if it's not too hot or raining)

Sounds good to me. Post up an "eta" in So Pittsburg and I'll try to come over.

Morning Scutter. I rode this past weekend over in the Crossville area and came upon a old general store with an antique soda fountain in the back. One of our group ordered a banana split and that dish was HUGE. Maybe that would make a good destination ride one weekend as everyone enjoys eating out.
Check out their website at:
Cumberland Mountain General Store Video

Morning Scutter. I rode this past weekend over in the Crossville area and came upon a old general store with an antique soda fountain in the back. One of our group ordered a banana split and that dish was HUGE. Maybe that would make a good destination ride one weekend as everyone enjoys eating out.
Check out their website at:
Cumberland Mountain General Store Video

Is this the one out on Hwy 127 in Clark Range, Tn outside Crossville....???...If so, I've been there, and there is a Great Bar-B-Q Place at the intersection of Super Twisty Hwy 85 and 127 in Clark Range....this was the destination of the 2nd TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE I led after the Chapter was formed....Lota' Great Riding over there on Hwys 85, 116, 164 (Hanging Limb, Tn), 52, etc. in that Area.....might be a plan because Crossville is the 1/2 way point between Estill Springs and The Smokies......ThumbUp

HERE: http://cumberlandmountaingeneralstore.net/

TRIKE TALK TENNESSEE TOI RIDE is posted and pinned here in the Other Rallies and Rides Forum....check it out, and hope to see You there...We're going to the NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL.....HERE:

http://www.nationalcornbread.com/

As usual looks like a great time Skuuter

Is this the one out on Hwy 127 in Clark Range, Tn outside Crossville....???...If so, I've been there, and there is a Great Bar-B-Q Place at the intersection of Super Twisty Hwy 85 and 127 in Clark Range....this was the destination of the 2nd TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE I led after the Chapter was formed....Lota' Great Riding over there on Hwys 85, 116, 164 (Hanging Limb, Tn), 52, etc. in that Area.....might be a plan because Crossville is the 1/2 way point between Estill Springs and The Smokies......ThumbUp

HERE: http://cumberlandmountaingeneralstore.net/
Yep that's it. The store is interesting but that 50s soda fountain is a killer. No matter what you have for lunch you have to try and eat a banana split for dessert. When you finish it all you will want to do is find a nice shade tree for a two hour nap. lol

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png