Cooling fan

It is indeed Mick, but I was hoping to find someone in a more southerly location where the extreme heat will really put it to the test. Don't forget that Love Juggs offers a 100% money back guarantee if you try their system and aren't satisfied.
Oh darn the bad luck living in Idaho!!!;)

I live in the Imperial Valley in southern California where we have 90 degree weather, even this time of year. My 2009 tri-glide could use some/any help.:D

Not a problem! I like a good spirited debate and appreciate the feedback even if I don't always agree with it. We've all got our own tastes and opinions and like my dad used to say "That's why they make chocolate and vanilla." Just cut me a break if I happen to like vanilla and you don't, OK?
Hay Guys i was not trying to up set the cart here. Just asking if any one have the Love Jugs on there trike. I am going to order them for my trike.
I live in Kansas and it does get very hot. I put on over 12,000 miles last year and will do that this year to.
I will let you all know what i think of them after i ride in the heat of the day 100+
What i am after is win going slow in town to cool the motor.We all know at a stop light it does sux for us lol
Thanks Big Red and Chris

Hay Guys i was not trying to up set the cart here. Just asking if any one have the Love Jugs on there trike. I am going to order them for my trike.
I live in Kansas and it does get very hot. I put on over 12,000 miles last year and will do that this year to.
I will let you all know what i think of them after i ride in the heat of the day 100+
What i am after is win going slow in town to cool the motor.We all know at a stop light it does sux for us lol
Thanks Big Red and Chris

Big Red,
Sorry your thread turned into such a fiasco. Let us know what you think of your Love Juggs fans.

Even though you did not get a direct answer to your question, you did get great feedback on how the side fans really help in the cooling issue. Those fans should give the same or even better results. Let us all know how they work out.

It is indeed Mick, but I was hoping to find someone in a more southerly location where the extreme heat will really put it to the test. Don't forget that Love Juggs offers a 100% money back guarantee if you try their system and aren't satisfied.

I'd be happy to try them out for you in SE Texas (Houston). Been over 80 here all week, and will get considerably hotter in the next couple weeks.

Randy, put me in for consideration as the test subject for these fans. Im running a 124" with 10.5/1 compression that hauls my big butt around here in coastal SC. I have several rides planned for the year plus MB bike week is coming up in a few weeks that will include riding in traffic while its going on...

Randy, put me in for consideration as the test subject for these fans. Im running a 124" with 10.5/1 compression that hauls my big butt around here in coastal SC. I have several rides planned for the year plus MB bike week is coming up in a few weeks that will include riding in traffic while its going on...

Tom,
Shoot me a PM with your phone number.

Re: Cooling fans.......heat kills...

Sucks having to plan rides around the weather
reports!

Believe me....as an MS patient, we know all too
well about the effects of heat....it'll put my aZZ in
the ER faster than you'd believe.

Sooo......your saying size matters?......;)...

AIR FLOW!......cfm would be the deciding factor
for me......I'm just sayin'........:Shrug:.....

But....I dunno......?...

-

Has anyone here installed the Ward fans themselves ?? Whats involved in this ??? Like mounting, wiring, getting power to them, any tips ? Thanks,

Has anyone here installed the Ward fans themselves ?? Whats involved in this ??? Like mounting, wiring, getting power to them, any tips ? Thanks,

Sully, it is a simple "plug and play" installation! Goes on the horn bracket and the wiring just plugs in. Also, Ward provides very good and simple installation instructions with the Fans. I have them on my 2013 Trike with a 120r crate motor and the provide approximately a reduction in head temp by about 25 - 30 degrees.

Good luck, you will like them should you choose to install them. :pepper:

Roger

Sully, Like Roger said "simple" & Wards provided a bracket that allowed me to install with my mini breast horn, compared to the horn cover the fans blend right in & everything worked great. Jason, the designer & builder of the fans is very helpful & will try to answer any concerns or questions you may have.

I just swung by Jasons house and picked mine up. One bolt holds them on and two wires, I used the Acc connector under the seat.

Attachments

• DSCN0989 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0989 (640x480).jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 97
Big Red,
Sorry your thread turned into such a fiasco. Let us know what you think of your Love Juggs fans.

Well after what i seen and the talk from all you guys about there bikes and fans. i ordered the love jugs.
2 to 3 times the air off them. size no big deal to me. i had fans that could not blow out a candle. so i will go with the jugs.
its going to be in the upper 90's
over the week end. And i going on a poker run so i will fine out for my shelf how they work. Thanks for all the in put from all of you
Big Red and Chris

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png