springer

blueystar

Moderator - Aussie Forum
Sep 1, 2011
perth wa australia
Just posted up on the heritage springer forum about putting the third wheel on a FLSTS heritage springer I got shot down in flames did not go down to well

WOW! That is kinda a shock of a post,even comming from a guy who is riding a Honda.
They say "it's your bike,you can do whatever you want with it"
I have seen photos (see below) and they are beautiful.
Now if I EVER got my hands on the springer turquoise and white version,it would become a shrine,never to be touched except to be dusted.But that's just my opinion of the springer classic.
th

I love springers, the front end is class.. it would still be class on a trike, but i wonder how the springer would go on a trike being that the rake is less angle... i wonder if the fact the front wheel is offset forward counters any rake issues.
it might be a bit heavy in the steering. only a guess..
have to agree on the terquoise colour with springers.. it does look beautifull, funny i wouldnt consider that colour for any other bike

22k is a lot of money..

I love springers, the front end is class.. it would still be class on a trike, but i wonder how the springer would go on a trike being that the rake is less angle... i wonder if the fact the front wheel is offset forward counters any rake issues.
it might be a bit heavy in the steering. only a guess..
have to agree on the terquoise colour with springers.. it does look beautifull, funny i wouldnt consider that colour for any other bike

22k is a lot of money..

Your right springers are heavy on the steer ,,but I love the looks .

17.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png