Article: Roadsmith Trikes & Sturgis Buffalo Chip Team for Second Annual T.O.U.R. Trike Ride

Re: Article: Roadsmith Trikes & Sturgis Buffalo Chip Team for Second Annual T.O.U.R.

I'd just like to add a couple things to this thread... If you plan to participate in the T.O.U.R., you are encouraged to pre-register by clicking on the link above. This will give Roadsmith and the Buffalo Chip an early heads up on the numbers they can plan for, (shirts, food, etc.) If you plan to register in Hills City, SD on the day of the T.O.U.R., the 6th of August, you would be wise to be there at 11:00 AM. The ride is scheduled to start at 3:00 PM, not 3:30, as stated above.

As stated on an earlier thread (Sturgis 2014) we're planning on a get-together and ride for any TT/TOI members that plan on attending the Sturgis MC Rally (August 4th - 10th). I recommended that we initially meet at the T.O.U.R., so as to get an idea of our numbers and to fine tune the particulars of our meet and ride on one of the following days of the Rally. I will be following up on our event about 30 to 45 days, preceding the Rally, so please stay tuned to this forum for further details.

Regards,
Paul Marquardt
aka: Daydreamer

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png