VRV toy-hauler

Ted, the way things are, I've been running all over. Going areas that I haven't been to in years. Just got home yesterday, been out for 2 months. Hope to get back out on Monday. Miles is glad to be home, he likes riding in the golf cart and playing with some of the local dogs.

Got to say, one load went out to the Ok. and Tx. panhandle. To a wind farm, there is prospertiy in some areas of the country. These guys had work for as far out as they could plan for!

Hope all is well with MJ and you.

Fred, THANKS for the link!! Looks like just what I've been looking for....a conventinal toyhauler is just "too much" for what little I may use it, but this definitely looks like it might be an option for me in the next year or so. :yes: I've already begun "planning" a few trips.... ;)

Well I placed an order for a 22' unit. Tip out on driver side, sofa bed driver side front. Sink, 8 gal. water tanks, roof air, fantastic fan, inverter, 18' awning, and the rear roll up screen.
Scheduled to pick it up between Christmas and New Years.:yes:

Fred- you don't know me, but I'm very interested to get an update from you on the VRV trailer you bought. Can you please tell us your experience, and post or email me some pics? I'm dying to buy one of these. Thanks!

Bob, I'd be glad to post some pictures. These first two are at Maggie Valley, just getting setup. With the 22' unit you have to unload the Stallion before you drop the unit. Not enough ground clearance.
IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

These two shots are of the tip out bunk, with the "SleepDog Mattress", not the stock mattress. In my opinion it was worth less, unless you were under 98 pounds. The new mattress is 8" compared to 2.5", and it fits in the storage bag!
IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

This one shows the Stallion loaded, and the mattress bag on the wall.
VRVStallion2.jpg

Here is the sofa bed in the front, opened with the Stallion loaded.
Sofabedopen.jpg

This last one shows the clearance down the side, with Stallion loaded, and the tip out put in the travel mode, and the sofa bed hung up on the wall in it's travel mode.

VRVStallion4.jpg

Now Tom, the designer has come out with a 24' unit, that he has told me will offer more of a rv feel. In appliances and a private sleeping area up front. I have not seen the plans but, we have spent several hours talking about the changes. Any questions email me at trucker1950@hotmail.com

miles is fine, Cargo is the devil! So far I've replaced 3 pillows, and I'm sitting at Lenscrafters waiting on new glasses...the old ones were a new chew toy!

Cute as a button one minute, devil the next. He does not like ice or snow, I don't blame him, but no poop in the truck!:Shrug:

Just took delivery of a new VRV motorcycle camper. This years model features a dry bath!!!! Mine is 7 x 18 and will fit either two full dresser Yamaha touring bikes or my Honda trike. Once the bike is outside, the back end has a screen that pulls down. Great if you have backed up to a lake or river view. It is still winterized, but I can't wait to get it out there. Will post pictures once it is loaded up with motorcycles. The dealer took great pains to fit each motorcycle and place chocks and tie downs right where we wanted them.
Click on link at front of this thread for more information. My dealer is Southland Motorhome Center in Buford GA.

Just added pictures of toyhauler loaded in two configurations. One with trike only, and one with two cruisers with fairings and bags. Pictures are in album. Hope you can see them.

Mary

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png