Bluebonnets

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Good weather for Saturday here. Going to enthrone m'lady in the passenger seat and head for the environs of Ennis, Texas to see fields of bluebonnets and other wildflowers in bloom. And, hopefully, to find a good eatery along the way. The wife has been working for the Tarrant County Elections people to get ready for the May elections and is in serious need of a break.

I really miss the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush blooms between Houston and S.A. and Austin. Live in Florida now and it's completely different on the road.

If I can attach it, here is a picture of a field with BBs and IPs. Very pretty.

We just started to enjoy the spring flowers here and POOF, two nights in the 20s and today a toasty 35 at the moment. Just in case, as others have suggested, please post up what you find. They are really something to see and enjoy. Ride safe and enjoy.ThumbUp

Next week we're headed to the hill country for the Texas Trike Reunion.

Right now its shaping up to be good weather that week after Easter.

It's been a long, cold, brown, winter and we're more than ready to get back to beautiful landscape and good BBQ for a couple of days....as well as getting to be with all the trikers again!

I really miss the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush blooms between Houston and S.A. and Austin. Live in Florida now and it's completely different on the road.

If I can attach it, here is a picture of a field with BBs and IPs. Very pretty.

Another year and I'm missing the bluebonnets again but, just think, we will have the "lovebugs" back in Florida in a couple of weeks !! haha

Tomg

We are headed to the Hill Country and going to ride the Twisted Sisters. Hopefully there will still be flowers to see and the wife will be on the back taking pictures. Have seen some bluebonnets along the roads around northern DFW so looking forward to seeing what the hill country has to offer. Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png