Tires do some strange things !!!!!

Aug 8, 2012
Dora Al
:D,,,Guys I'm a happy camper ,,,I want to first thank all of you for the response , some with suggestions , some concerned about my health , and some just chewing me out about my tires . Just got back from Expert Tire getting two new Goodyear 245 45 18s put on and it's a darn new trike , no more rubbing my butt cheeks from side to side . I could actually tell a difference in the parking lot not to mention it rides better . It seems I did have a broke belt on the one that had a lot of weight on it these tires balanced with a small amount of weight.

So if there's any thing this simpleton can do for you don't hesitate to ask , guess you can tell I'm a happy Triker , think I'll just wave at everybody now .:wave4::wave4::wave4:

that's the spirit slick!!
give them a hand full!!!
I have been looking at wheels and tires for the v6 build...can't remember it mentioned I bought a new Harley factory wheel (a take off from a new bike for customer with deep pockets!) its 18 inch so been looking at rear wheels to match....looks like it will take about $500 to get er done ..aaa maybe next month:(
magoo

that's the spirit slick!!
give them a hand full!!!
I have been looking at wheels and tires for the v6 build...can't remember it mentioned I bought a new Harley factory wheel (a take off from a new bike for customer with deep pockets!) its 18 inch so been looking at rear wheels to match....looks like it will take about $500 to get er done ..aaa maybe next month:(
magoo

ThumbUp,,,,Got em didn't I :D,,,Some greats guys on here willing to help , being hard headed myself it takes a little encouraging sometimes for me to do the simple things that work . I guess I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that a tire that looked that good would be that bad .Sometimes I think I was raised in Missouri ( THE SHOW ME STATE ) :D but it's all good now . NO OFFENSE MEANT PLEASE DON'T HATE ME !!!

Wish you luck on that wheel choice , I like my 18s with the low profile tires did have to step up to a 45 instead of 40 or wait a couple days . Another problem no patience want it yesterday .:Meds::Meds::Meds:,,,need medication for that too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png