• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Thanks for the shirt

:laugh:,,,A cowboy with his hat , boots chaps and a Champion T shirt ,,,,:confused: ,,got a mental image ,,and don't forget the suspenders !!!!!

Did they have that in a plaid ,,,my friend ?:D

:AGGHH: Careful what you ask for....

How 'bout you send him another if he promises NOT to post a Pic ;)

Thanks Champion for the tee shirt. It is refreshing to know that after the sale your not forgotten. You build a great trike kit and the follow up is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Jerry AKA MTN RIDER
2003 HONDA VTX 1800 C with a Champion Kit

:AGGHH: Careful what you ask for....

How 'bout you send him another if he promises NOT to post a Pic ;)

The price of poker just went up!
It'll cost you $20.00 not to see that picture.gunsmoke-Festus%202-resized.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure I want that mental image in my head.:p

harvest%20moon.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:laugh:,,,A cowboy with his hat , boots chaps and a Champion T shirt ,,,,:confused: ,,got a mental image ,,and don't forget the suspenders !!!!!

Did they have that in a plaid ,,,my friend ?:D

smiles-twerking%20cat.gifsmiles-twerking%20cat.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Champion for the tee shirt. It is refreshing to know that after the sale your not forgotten. You build a great trike kit and the follow up is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Jerry AKA MTN RIDER

:Agree:

Thanks again,
Jerry AKA MTN RIDER

You're welcome Jerry! Your's is another fine looking trike, love the VTX's. Thanks for choosing Champion Trikes.

Hmmm, Sunday is my birthday and next month is the second anniversary of the conversion. Now if I would have charged a nickel for every question I answered about Champion trike conversions, I'd have enough to buy a shirt. But alas, I didn't charge folks. Do you think this hint is subtle enough? Dennis "One-legged ain't half-assed."

Always Great to hear Great Stories about Trike Companies doing things for Their Customers.....CHAMPION TRIKES is definitely one of the Absolute BEST.......ThumbUp:10:

You Got a T-Shirt From Champion? I Got Nothing, No Follow Up, No Nothing

Well, somebody got something from Champion.

I got a great kit, but it was a pain in doing so. Major issue in getting the kit sent to me, promises on shipping dates, and no communication that the shipping date was actually when it was leaving Champion, not when the truck was actually heading to Texas.

"Oh, we have no control on when the trucking service actually hauls it." This was after I was told by a Champion rep that they had been told by the trucking company when the truck was leaving for Texas and what my delivery date was.

Later broken residual valve, had to chase it, as they "shipped" one that nobody could track, then they were out, then it came in.
After which there has been no follow-up. No thank you for your business, how do you like the trike, etc.

Oh well, I'm enjoying hell out of it, and the Voyager looks great with the conversion. "Big Butt Blu" gets lots of compliments and my wife and I are enjoying the ride.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png