hello from Miami for now...plan on moving soon

Reaction score
recently got a c50 tramp, have bad leg, so i'm getting used to this.
had some issues already like where are the fuses to this thing, can't find them.
only see the 2, 30 amp ones...lol
i'll keep searching. i posted for help in the regular Suzuki-Kawi section.
hope to learn some stuff from all of you...remember, treat me like a child, i seem to have the mentality or brain of one...dont ass u me i know anything, you'll probably be wrong, lol. :Santa:;)

Welcome C50 and greetings from LI. I was just down in Miami for the week 2 weeks ago. Good riding temp now.

Welcome to Trike Talk from Missouri. I was down in your area about three weeks ago. Great riding down there but this time I was on four wheels and getting on one of those big boats and did some different crusing. Anyway glad you joined us.

Welcome i am just up the road from you in Oakland Park -
am riding a Volusia Gypsy Trike. Maybe will see you if you
ever ride out to Cafe 27 i am out there often. You can't
miss my trike it's bright. hahahahaa ThumbUp

recently got a c50 tramp, have bad leg, so i'm getting used to this.
had some issues already like where are the fuses to this thing, can't find them.
only see the 2, 30 amp ones...lol
i'll keep searching. i posted for help in the regular Suzuki-Kawi section.
hope to learn some stuff from all of you...remember, treat me like a child, i seem to have the mentality or brain of one...dont ass u me i know anything, you'll probably be wrong, lol. :Santa:;)

That's what me wife does to me, cause she knows! Welcome to TT and we hope you get use to your new ride and ride it safely and post up often.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png