remove pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to "Manage attachments" it takes me to "File upload manager". That's where I up load pics from my computer. I find no Delete photo instructions on this page. When I click on one of my uploaded pics it gets large version but the is no "X", nothing but a 1/2 screen size version of the pic. If I slide the curser off the pic it goes away and I have the "File up load manager" looking at me. I can drag and drop but I want to delete most of the old pictures. All of them if I have too.

Evidently not. I'd like to clear up storage space. Plus, not being able to do so wastes server space.

Evidently not. I'd like to clear up storage space. Plus, not being able to do so wastes server space.

That's why I use a separate host and not photoshop. I have more control that way. If I want to delete a photo I do and it's gone everywhere it was used. Might tick others off but it's my photo to do with as I please.

One would think Zook would be all in on our being able to do so. It would lighten his load considerably. :Coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png