Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
****DK Custom Products Now Has A Premium Discrete Breather System****

Premium Discrete and Flexible Breather System

Fits all Outlaw and many other Air cleaner systems
Has Banjo fittings at heads for an even cleaner look
Allows discrete placement of the supplied filter
Chrome Washable Reusable Filter w/ mount loop for flexible placement

An external Breather Kit is preferred with any Air Cleaner System. This allows for only clean cool air to go into the air cleaner and engine, increasing performance and engine longevity. This kit will work with ALL OUTLAW HiFlow Air Cleaners and many other aftermarket Stage 1 Air Cleaners*.

SneekPeekd.jpg

Re: ****DK Custom Products Now Has A Premium Discrete Breather System****

The Premium Discrete Breather System now has an option of Stainless Steel Braided Hose and Chrome Clamps!

StainlessDB4.jpg

I tried the stainless premium system and did not like the way the hoses stuck out around the rear bracket especially on the back side. I am sure there was a lot of operator error in how these hoses were set and attached. Neither I or my wife could warm up to the finished look. We stepped back and ordered the breather bolts and are very pleased with them.

Anyone want the stainless hose, chrome fittings and other pieces let me know and I 'll pay it forward, just cover the shipping. Tony

Premium Discrete Breather System

In the picture below you can see one of many different places you can affix the filter.
With this breather system you will experience a slight performance increase. This is because engines like Cold Dry air!

Breather1.jpg

Click HERE for additional information.
Kelsey

Fits All Outlaw & Many Other Air Cleaner Systems.
Easy install with step by step instructions.

SptwithBrass.jpg

Click HERE for more information.

Kelsey

So this vents to where? Under the bike? Will it work with the screaming eagle stage one? Enquiring minds wanna know. :D

These kits allow you to vent back into the atmosphere, so the hot, dry, oily air doesn't get back in. What SE air cleaner do you have? I would need to know so i could point you in the right direction:)

Kelsey

****DK Custom Products Premium Discrete Breather System****

Premium Discrete Breather System Twin Cam Touring-Softail-Dyna
Fits Our Outlaw & Many Other Air Cleaner Systems

BreatherSoftail6d.jpg

Discrete System Will Allow You to Route the Hot Oily Air Outside Your Combustion Chambers

Click HERE for More Information

Did you ever get a response on this one? My stage one was also with an SE aircleaner...

Do you know what SE air cleaner you have ? You could send a picture as well and we could see from that what breather system you would need to go with :)

Kelsey

The Routing Options are nearly Endless with our Premium Discrete External Breather System!

*Increase engine longevity AND performance with any of our EBS's allowing only cool, clean air into your engine!*

Kevin's (the K in "DK") Softail

BreatherSoftaild.jpg

Click HERE to see more photos and details!

Click HERE to see ALL of our EBS's for Twin Cam and M8 Models!

Click HERE to see ALL of our EBS's for Sportster and Big Twin Evo Models!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png