Who makes the best pull behind trailer?

Your likely to get alot of different answers to this post. I myself have a older cyclemate that I completely upgraded. But also I only use it probably twice a year @ most., so it meets my needs. I'm assuming we're talking about a trailer to pull behind the Trike. If your planning on useing it quite abit, you may look into a Bushtec, I've also noticed on here that a few people have purchased a aluminum trailer that they are quite happy with. I'm sure you'll get alot of replys. Bottom line will be what suits your needs. Good Luck with your choice.....

Seems like "Tailwind" trailers have a great suspension. I dont have one, as they are rather expensive at $7-8K.
Depends on a lot of variables, such as how much use, space needed, budget. Its a personal choice, but many good trailers on the market.

"Who makes the best pull behind trailer?"
That's like asking do redheads make better wives than blonds. There are too many variables. That said, there are quite a few good choices to fit a range of pocketbooks and esthetic considerations.

I'm thinking of getting pull behind trailer and would like to hear your feedback and experiences.

Thanks,

I agree with what the other people are saying, in that it is going to come down to personal taste in style and budget. We carry Road Dog Trailers which a lot of people like because of their style and independent torsion suspension. And I know a lot of people like the Bushtec Trailers also. So you definitely have a lot of options to choose from.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png