newbe trike rider

Welcome to the world of the extra wheel. Or maybe the world of the missing wheel, depending on if you're looking at it from a motorcycle or automotive point of view.;)

katfish if 100% on the ball - it only gets better. Then when you're used to it and it is all normal, you'll realize it is better yet!:yes:

It does get better and you'll love it....!!!

But, you'll always yearn for the good old days of lighting up of the floorboards on curves.

We must do what we must do to enjoy the open roads and the trike is my answer (1-knee replaced the other pending). The old saying goes if I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself

Everyone agrees, it keeps gettin better. It's not the same as two wheels, but can be every bit as enjoyable. Focus on learning the way the trike handles, be safe and keep enjoying the road ahead............:)

Can't really explain why but I like riding the trike more than I liked riding two wheelers. I've been on about all flavors of bikes since I was 16 (now 65) and still entirely capable of riding two wheels but prefer the trike. Still adapting to the feel of it and the differences in handling. I was really suprised with how nimble it is in curves!!! Now just waiting for warm weather again!!

Greydog, Your pleasure with riding your trike is wonderful news, especially because I know you really struggled with making the decision to add the kit. :)

Greydog like you I enjoy 3 wheels at least as moch and maybe a little more than 2 wheels. I too am a long time rider, I think it has to do with the confidence of less possible misshaps and the added saftey of a bigger object to be seen by the other guy.

Greydog like you I enjoy 3 wheels at least as moch and maybe a little more than 2 wheels. I too am a long time rider, I think it has to do with the confidence of less possible misshaps and the added saftey of a bigger object to be seen by the other guy.

Ditto that! Greydog, I am an old hand at this....been doing it for all of one whole month!! hahah LOVE it. The more I ride, the easier it gets. The easier it gets the more I ride. Get my drift. Still love riding my Yamaha FJR, though. But feel a lot 'safer' on the GL.:yes:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png