2015 Harley Trikes

I guess I am just wishing!!! It only make sense:)

Maybe not if They're trying to use up all the smaller engines, engine parts...The Motor Company may figure the "smaller-in-sales" Trike is a Great Place to finish dumping Them.....just speculating, but know how most Companies work.....;)

I think the next engine change will be in the forum of the revolution engine. And I think you will see a Road Glide fairing on the Tri Glide along with the bat wing.:Shrug:

Maybe not if They're trying to use up all the smaller engines, engine parts...The Motor Company may figure the "smaller-in-sales" Trike is a Great Place to finish dumping Them.....just speculating, but know how most Companies work.....;)

Recycling and Merchandising :xzqxz:

Well geeze, they can dump & recycle all the 103's my way. I'll take em.

Nothing a cam and a good tune won't fix.

Good motor.

Later, eighty80.

I just heard from a friend that the 2015 T/G will have an electric motor:AGGHH: in it, plenty of room for the battery's in the tour pak. :clapping:.

But then,...My friend drinks a lot :D.

It is a lot of fun to listen to everybody's opinion about what Harley-Davidson plans to do with the 2015 model year. Frankly I think they have a very small sample size of Harley owners that they listen to and I don't think any of them are Trike or even Tri-Glide owners. But, this is entertaining.

My last 2 bikes were CVOs with the 110 engine. You can have it. They will burn your right calf off until you remove the CAT. I am very pleased with the performance and heat management on my 2014 Tri Glide. i expect minor changes in the 2015 lineup.

Jerry

My last 2 bikes were CVOs with the 110 engine. You can have it. They will burn your right calf off until you remove the CAT. I am very pleased with the performance and heat management on my 2014 Tri Glide. i expect minor changes in the 2015 lineup.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry,
i ride a 2010 street glide and am "probably" moving to a 2015 Tri Glide. My bike has a 96 in it, so the 103 would be step up for me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png