Introducing my 2015 Harley Road Glide Roadsmith HDTR Trike!

Maybe next year you and your wife can ride down to Texas and show off your beautiful trike and your brother's picture.

I will be riding the trike down to Texas some time next year. I grew up in Harker Heights near Killeen Tx. My father was Army and stationed at Fort Hood. My son was born in and now lives in San Antonio with my four grandkids.

I rode my 05' Ultra motorcycle down to Harker Heights from Lexington Park, MD and back twice. For both of those trips I rode 1500 miles in two days because I only had so much vacation time to use. I don't want to do that anymore.

I can't wait to retire and doing some serious riding. I want to do the retiree RV thing except on the trike with my Time Out camper!

Getting to like this Trike riding thing. Took a ride today after some snow in Southern MD yesterday. The roads were clear. The temp when I started was 41 F and when I stopped 37 f. There is still some snow on the ground. My fingers were a little cold at the end. I don't have any heated gear yet but thinking about getting some. The picture is at the end of Solomon's Island at the turn around circle/parking area.

Solomon's Snow 121017.jpg

Due to the trike conversion with rake kit and new mustang touring seat I had to update my 12" Klock Werks windshield to a 15" Klock Werks windshield. After the conversion I was looking at least five inches over the windshield and getting all the extra wind too. Know anyone in the market for a 15' and newer road glide windshield. Thinking I may finally set up an EBay store.

Getting to like this Trike riding thing. Took a ride today after some snow in Southern MD yesterday. The roads were clear. The temp when I started was 41 F and when I stopped 37 f. There is still some snow on the ground. My fingers were a little cold at the end. I don't have any heated gear yet but thinking about getting some. The picture is at the end of Solomon's Island at the turn around circle/parking area.

View attachment 52189

Very nice picture, looks like a Christmas card. :christmas-tree: I am so happy you had a pleasant ride today.:Dorag: