Snowbird Get Together '15

Re: Snowbird Get Together 15'

Nana, didn't get to see you in St. Pete..We had to make a pit stop as soon as we got there and then we walked the town...
Hope all made it home OK..As far as I know we had only one trike that broke down during the week..Mice ate the wiring, we believe..

Rosy

Nana, didn't get to see you in St. Pete..We had to make a pit stop as soon as we got there and then we walked the town...
Hope all made it home OK..As far as I know we had only one trike that broke down during the week..Mice ate the wiring, we believe..

Rosy

Rosy, Mike and I walked the town, found Big Dog in The Columbia restaurant and joined his table (waiter was nice enough to get our order in so we could catch up with Fred :) ), then headed over to our daughter's house about 2:00 p.m. It was a great day, and I'm so glad I finally got to meet you and Jan in person!

Greetings from snowy Chicago, just got home safe. Tom G great job on Snowbird Rally, Good to see all the old gang. Capt H. thanks for the oranges. Very good seeing soooo many Stallions. Sunday dinner at Martins in Flagler Beach with Mikey & Natalie was just great. Monday ride &a pancakes @ Sugar Mill was a blast Hello to Mike & Nana good seeing you again. Looking forward to Maggie Valley in Sept. The Snowbird Rally was a great success thanks to all the hard work of TOMG and his helpers. Hotel was great, great rate, good parking.fantastic ocean view.

Rosy & Janice you are a crack up.

To those who missed it you missed a great RALLEY.. See you soon Charlie D & Marietta (TheIMP)

Well I had planned to be there with my wife,had motel all booked and Friday the 30th had some health problems come up and had to cancel :mad:. So maybe next year we will be able to enjoy meeting new people and eating some great food. Oh the video wast great too !!! ThumbUp

Well, the snowbird Gathering is still going on with new rides and new people who could not make the Gathering, but are available to go on rides.
Thanks to Tomg, Red, and Bruce to get us around Florida and show us rookies the sights.
We met at Tomg's house and took off from there.
Fred and Alice were there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 115

Well, the snowbird Gathering is still going on with new rides and new people who could not make the Gathering, but are available to go on rides.
Thanks to Tomg, Red, and Bruce to get us around Florida and show us rookies the sights.

agree%20smilie.gif
:goodjob:

Drpepper, have a safe trip home. D&M, it was great sharing this time with you.
See you soon!
Don't forget to get your gel seat for future riding!

From,

The Odd Couple

Drpepper, have a safe trip home. D&M, it was great sharing this time with you.
See you soon!
Don't forget to get your gel seat for future riding!

From,

The Odd Couple

Thanks Rosy ,made it home safe .bet your sweet soft gel pad ill get some ,and a sheep skin cover too .This past week was one for the record book , filed under too much FUN.. until next time ride safe,

None of us fell over in theses photos !!! haha

Tom

Dinner last night at Garlics with Friends. No riding the trikes, to cold, but it didn't stop us from going out!
The sun is hot the wind is cool, thermometer on side of shed 100+F, real temperature 61F. WOW

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 101

Dinner last night at Garlics with Friends. No riding the trikes, to cold, but it didn't stop us from going out!
The sun is hot the wind is cool, thermometer on side of shed 100+F, real temperature 61F. WOW

Rosy

This restaurant was on the featured restaurant of the day on TV for the greater Orlando area today. Must have been something to do with Rosy grazing there last night !! haha

Tom

Ha Tom, still grazing at The Villages with Friends!
Needed Debbie to help the girl belt out some tunes last night while we ate!
42F here at The Villages, I guess Tom was right, I did forget to open the trailer and let the cold out in Georgia before coming into Florida!
Sorry!

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 91

Ahhh, The Villiages, seem to be some kind of paradise there, but Rosy, I suspect you have already observed that.

Tell you what, as a native Floridian, this weather sucks, but then when it's like 90+ degrees, I reflect back on this 'cooler' weather.

You are correct, last night we had more outdoor heaters going than you could shake a stick at! Need to keep the seniors warm, or they would head home and hide! LOL
All golf carts had their winter gear on to try and keep their owners warm. It works, for the short rides to the restaurants and squares with bands playing.
Keep warm!

Rosy

Darn, looks like we just missed this get together...Ron and Leslie :Shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Do Stallion owners, living in Florida ever get together??

- - - Updated -

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png