Thanks to all Roadsmith Ultimate Open House Attendees!

Roadsmith Trikes

Sponsor - Roadsmith Trikes
Mar 14, 2008
MN
Just a quick note to thank all of those who attended the Roadsmith Ultimate Open House last week at the factory. We had an excellent turnout with more than 100 customers coming by for factory tours, a motorcycle stunt show and excellent food. Just for the record, we promised to ride trikes from our factory in White Bear Lake, MN to Wing Ding in Madison, WI and that's precisely what we did. Being a few hours behind, we had the pleasure of riding through some of the nastiest rain and thunderstorms we've experienced in quite some time. Our Roadsmith Trikes proved to be up to the challenge and we arrived safely in Madison with nothing more serious than soggy clothes and some great stories. Thanks again to all for a great week!

Last edited:
Hey that's cool!

Question, can I, not being a dealer, purchase and install my own conversion kit with no dealer involvement? :xzqxz:

Thanks

Well the Roadsmith was at the top of my list for a conversion, even if I had to have a dealer install it. But if the lack of any kind of response to both of my posts / questions from the rep who posts here is indicative of Roadsmith service, I will shop elsewhere. There are plenty of good kits out there.

There are allot of folks I know or ride with my age looking to convert, word of mouth can be a blessing or a bastard, I know, I'm in the retail business.

Well the Roadsmith was at the top of my list for a conversion, even if I had to have a dealer install it. But if the lack of any kind of response to both of my posts / questions from the rep who posts here is indicative of Roadsmith service, I will shop elsewhere. There are plenty of good kits out there.

There are allot of folks I know or ride with my age looking to convert, word of mouth can be a blessing or a bastard, I know, I'm in the retail business.

Hey Rdkng07,

Thanks for your note. While we highly encourage you to buy through one of our many factory-trained dealers in order to obtain great service and support after the sale, we do sell to individuals that would like to install the kit themselves.

In the future, should you need faster response to a question we would recommend that you talk to someone at the factory by calling 800-331-0705. While we do our best to monitor the many forums that mention our products, it is nearly impossible to respond to every single post as quickly as we would like to.

Thanks!

I've always found RS very responsive to questions, you get way better results by e-mailing directly to Bear Lake RS, or calling. I do prefer the e-mail, that way I can refer back by saving the response. It does take more time to for the RS person to scan the RS questions in this forum and will miss some of them.

I agree..Roadsmith rarely misses a post for more than a day at the most and always follows up with an answer and great customer service.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png