Maggie Valley 2015

BEST WESTERN worked well last time and the Group Rate was reasonable.....ThumbUp...the MICROTEL next door worked well for keeping the Large Group "reasonably together" after the BW filled up......;)

Best Western prices don't look bad. They also had plenty of parking, even for those of us who needed to trailer, and were very understanding about our nightly gatherings outside. I didn't personally take advantage, but I understand their breakfast wasn't bad either. :)

I like the idea of using Best Western, especially with the ample parking. We have a new Best western in my area. It's a very nice hotel also with reasonable rates. ThumbUp

Our group has stayed at the Four Seasons, the Ramada, the Best Western and the Microtel and they are all nice and all except the Four Seasons are owned and managed by the same people. The Best Western suited our needs the best as far as having more rooms, best amenities and reasonably priced. I think they will be our best bet.

Our group has stayed at the Four Seasons, the Ramada, the Best Western and the Microtel and they are all nice and all except the Four Seasons are owned and managed by the same people. The Best Western suited our needs the best as far as having more rooms, best amenities and reasonably priced. I think they will be our best bet.

ThumbUp Done Deal ThumbUp Book it Dano :pepper:

Yep...my opinion also.....;)

I am waiting on Michael to call me back with the rates. There is already a fairly large group that will be in town for the "Thunder In The Smokies" Fall Rally which is the 10th, 11th, 12th, so we will either be there the same time as them or take the next weekend which is the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th.

I am waiting on Michael to call me back with the rates. There is already a fairly large group that will be in town for the "Thunder In The Smokies" Fall Rally which is the 10th, 11th, 12th, so we will either be there the same time as them or take the next weekend which is the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th.

"Thunder In The Smokies" draws some real crowds...just for "info purposes".....;)

"Thunder In The Smokies" draws some real crowds...just for "info purposes".....;)

That's what Michael said too and he said most everything in town will be sold out that weekend, so it looks like the 17th, 18th, 19th 20th will be our best bet. The posted rates I am seeing are a lot higher than we paid 2 years ago, so I hope we can get a decent rate.

That's what Michael said too and he said most everything in town will be sold out that weekend, so it looks like the 17th, 18th, 19th 20th will be our best bet. The posted rates I am seeing are a lot higher than we paid 2 years ago, so I hope we can get a decent rate.

I'm hoping some good rates too...17th through 20th dates sound good.....ThumbUp

Yep, "LABOR DAY IN THE SMOKIES" is not a good thing...Total Traffic Jams everywhere on most every road, Long Food Lines at every restaurant...even the sidewalks in Gatlinburg are virtually non-moving.......:AGGHH:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png