Maggie Valley 2015

I have found that having the event the first part of the week works pretty good for a couple of reasons; gives you a better motel price when not staying on Fri/Sat nites, gives most individuals Sat/Sun for travel there and Thurs/Sun for travel back which only requires 1 week of vacation for most and best of all, it gets rid of all the weekend traffic !!

Tomg

ThumbUp Maggie Valley in the fall is a great idea. I like the Sept time frame and will block out that time so I don't commit to something else! I haven't been to any TOI events so this could be my first. Thanks to all for your efforts to set this up! ThumbUp
Russ

ThumbUp Maggie Valley in the fall is a great idea. I like the Sept time frame and will block out that time so I don't commit to something else! I haven't been to any TOI events so this could be my first. Thanks to all for your efforts to set this up! ThumbUp
Russ

You will have a Great Time, and meet some Really Fantastic Folks.....ThumbUp:10:

I have found that having the event the first part of the week works pretty good for a couple of reasons; gives you a better motel price when not staying on Fri/Sat nites, gives most individuals Sat/Sun for travel there and Thurs/Sun for travel back which only requires 1 week of vacation for most and best of all, it gets rid of all the weekend traffic !!

Tomg

agree%20smilie.gif

have found that having the event the first part of the week works pretty good for a couple of reasons; gives you a better motel price when not staying on Fri/Sat nites, gives most individuals Sat/Sun for travel there and Thurs/Sun for travel back which only requires 1 week of vacation for most and best of all, it gets rid of all the weekend traffic !!

I'd like to see it go this way too. Wife still works and only gets so much vacation time.

Looking forward to the Rally in Maggie Valley. I don't really care what days it is on but would prefer having the week-end involved. The motels give price breaks for rallies so cost should not be a concern.

For informational purposes Just made a trip fr.Chicago Il. To Grand Junction Michigan for blueberries.. be advised that along I 94 & I 196 in Michigan That the Fall color change has already started... Much orange , red, and yellow already starting.. way earlier than usual. by month and a 1/2
Randy do we have a firm date yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Do we have a date for Scouting party this year?????

I for one have all intentions on making this rally baring any unforeseen circumstances. I'll be watching for definite dates so I can make reservations at the Best Western. I'll also try to be part of the scouting party depending on when that will take place. ThumbUp

We stayed at the Best Western in MV two weeks ago. Rooms were $90 + tax, which included the free (not) breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, toast, coffee,and juice. It filled the void and beat waiting in line at the other eateries.
Some friends stayed at The Holiday just east of us for $70 + tax, a small mom & pop, very clean and they cater to anyone on a bike. Rooms were a little smaller, rocking chairs under the front porch, a small restaurant on site with great home fries, bacon and egg breakfast (not included) and a place to grill out if you desire, really nice folks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png