Maggie Valley 2015

I'm seriously considering going to both. Only down side is that I'd be going solo as my better half cannot ride due to health issues,,,. :(

Possibility that Millie and I will go as well, we were just up in Sevierville in June, so we will have to count the coins. Be nice to do Maggie. By the way, Millie and I got hitched while in Sevierville in June, after 12 years of being a widower, never thought tht would happen. Oh well, never say never. She sure likes to ride on that trike.

As I stated in my previous post, I can confirm that our rate for Mon-Thurs 2015 is $65 per night (plus tax). When you call for a reservation, you must state that you are with Trike Talk / T.O.I. in order to get our group rate, or even to get a room period as we have the entire hotel booked.

The other questions will be answered as soon as Michael talks to the owner and calls me back.

Bill,

Looks like they're talking about both. Zook has the entire Hotel booked for 2015 and is currently working on what's still available for the scouting party this coming September, 2014.

Zook,, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct Rich.

Got my room too, I called 1-800-213-1914. Wife and I can't wait for this one, drove thur the area last year in oct. and wife said we're coming back for sure. see you all next year.

We stayed at the Best Western in MV two weeks ago. Rooms were $90 + tax, which included the free breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, toast, coffee,and juice. It filled the void and beat waiting in line at the other eateries.

Told you all we are getting a very good deal...

Mitzie is putting in for the days at Her job....Her "Official Vacation" has us booked in 2015 for the TRIKE TALK/TOI 2015 REUNION 8 in EUREKA SPRINGS.....I "think" we can do this one too with some "creatively arranged" Days.....will know soon because we definitely want to make this one also.....:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png