Maggie Valley 2015

OK, I just got confirmation from the Best Western GM that the same dates, Sept 7,8,9,10,11 of THIS YEAR, 2014, the discount rate of $65 will be honored for any Trike Talk / T.O.I. member attending the scouting party trip. There are limited rooms so if you plan on attending this year you might want to go ahead and book a room. Be sure and tell them its for Trike Talk / T.O.I. 2014 Scouting Party.

OK, I just got confirmation from the Best Western GM that the same dates, Sept 7,8,9,10,11 of this year, 2014 the discount rate of $65 will be honored for any Trike Talk / T.O.I. member attending the scouting part trip. There are limited rooms so if you plan on attending this year you might want to go ahead and book a room. Be sure and tell them its for Trike Talk / T.O.I. 2014 Scouting Party.

Are you staying all 5 days?

OK, I just got confirmation from the Best Western GM that the same dates, Sept 7,8,9,10,11 of THIS YEAR, 2014, the discount rate of $65 will be honored for any Trike Talk / T.O.I. member attending the scouting party trip. There are limited rooms so if you plan on attending this year you might want to go ahead and book a room. Be sure and tell them its for Trike Talk / T.O.I. 2014 Scouting Party.

Booked for next year - wish I could join the scouting party, but there's just no money for it. :( Everyone have fun and be safe!! :)

Registered for several days this year and next, only 90 miles from home, can commute other days. Will be our first Trike Talk gathering, and very much looking forward to it. Had better success booking with the 800 number than calling hotel direct. Dress warm for cold mornings, weather forecast cool mornings, comfortable afternoons. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/maggie-valley-nc/28751/september-weather/2132804 See you there. :D:D:D

Registered for several days this year and next, only 90 miles from home, can commute other days. Will be our first Trike Talk gathering, and very much looking forward to it. Had better success booking with the 800 number than calling hotel direct. Dress warm for cold mornings, weather forecast cool mornings, comfortable afternoons. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/maggie-valley-nc/28751/september-weather/2132804 See you there. :D:D:D

Welcome aboard Keith from your neighbor in Pigeon Forge TN. If this is your first rally I assure you that you will have a good time and meet a lot of fellow trikers. As time gets closer send me an instant message on this site and I'll ride over with you or lets get together one weekend and ride the mountains.
Ride Safe,
MTN RIDER aka Jerry

Jerry, that would be great, We can meet you in Pigeon Forge, and go from there. Yes lets also get together for some mountain riding. Be good to have a fellow Triker to ride with.ThumbUp

Charlie, reservations are for 2015. Can't yet walk very well, or very far, but hope to be better by next year. PT didn't work all that well, so I'm trying on my own to improve. John is my rock, making me try new ways to get around. Haven't been on the trike for over a year, but will try soon. Look forward to seeing you both!

Charlie, reservations are for 2015. Can't yet walk very well, or very far, but hope to be better by next year. PT didn't work all that well, so I'm trying on my own to improve. John is my rock, making me try new ways to get around. Haven't been on the trike for over a year, but will try soon. Look forward to seeing you both!

Know what you are going through, you and John are in our daily prayers and yes dear our reservations are made for next Sept. looking forward to MV. Charlie & the IMP.:pepper:

I will be booking for Msocko3 and myself tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. I was in Maggie Valley last Tuesday. My bride and I spent last week in Pigeon Forge and we had to take a trip over to MY and have lunch at the Legends.

We already have a room in Pigeon Forge for our fall vacation for that week. I hope we can meet up sometime during the week.
Larry + Rena

OK, this is the best deal I could work out since there are competing rallies that have slots already reserved. Best Western Maggie Valley will give us the whole hotel for the following days in Sept 2015: Monday 7th, Tuesday 8th, Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th at a rate of $65 per night plus tax. Being that it is Labor Day Week, that is one hell of a good rate. I had to commit today to get it locked in so I did. Hope it works for everyone, its the best I could do. The weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) rates are much higher, like $129 per night, but for stay-overs we can have Friday night for $90 per night if anyone wants an extra night.

The GM is checking to make sure he can do the same for the scouting party for the same days this year (2014) but there will be limited rooms as many are already booked. We have stayed at the Best Western in years past and filled up both it and the Microtel next door and they own both, this is why we are getting a great deal, they want us back. This hotel is super clean, nice and run by good people who always roll out the red carpet for our group. You will not be disappointed in this hotel. Trip Advisor Reviews Best Western Maggie Valley.

This is the most concise info I could find. Hope it helps!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png