Maggie Valley 2015

In Maggie Valley again at the Best Western, enjoying the surroundings and beautiful weather. The Florida Wingnuts Trike Club are next door at the Micro Hotel for the week, about 20 trikes. Eating at different restaurants each meal, searching for the best BBQ Pork Sandwich. Meeting new people, and having a good time.:D:D:D

"Hawg Wild Bar-B-Q" in Brevard, NC is really good.....Great ride to get there too off the BRP.....take the BRP toward Asheville, right on twisty Hwy276, left at the stop sign, follow it until it intersects Hwy64...turn right into the parking lot.......after eating, turn right on 64, follow it through Town....turn right on twisty Hwy 215....it will take You back to the BRP.....Great, Scenic Loop Ride.....ThumbUp

"Hawg Wild Bar-B-Q" in Brevard, NC is really good.....Great ride to get there too off the BRP.....take the BRP toward Asheville, right on twisty Hwy276, left at the stop sign, follow it until it intersects Hwy64...turn right into the parking lot.......after eating, turn right on 64, follow it through Town....turn right on twisty Hwy 215....it will take You back to the BRP.....Great, Scenic Loop Ride.....ThumbUp
Thanks Skuuter, will try next trip, as leaving this morning back to TN.:clapping::clapping:

This is GREAT NEWS everyone! So glad to see y'all all signing up. We will have a GREAT TIME in Maggie Valley.

In advance, Marge will be setting up for that shortly. The fee is a first for us, but I guarantee it will be very well worth it. There are expenses involved and we just want to cover them so please know that we very much appreciate your help. This year we will be having a trike show/contest with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies/ribbons in four classes and will have a nightly gathering with moonshine sampling, adult beverages/soft drinks/water, tall tells, etc provided and as always we provide name tags, arm bands and some fantastic door prize drawings. We were able to negotiate a killer group rate this year, we are really keen on keeping it as simple, affordable and fun as possible for everyone.

In advance, Marge will be setting up for that shortly. The fee is a first for us, but I guarantee it will be very well worth it. There are expenses involved and we just want to cover them so please know that we very much appreciate your help. This year we will be having a trike show/contest with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies/ribbons in four classes and will have a nightly gathering with moonshine sampling, adult beverages/soft drinks/water, tall tells, etc provided and as always we provide name tags, arm bands and some fantastic door prize drawings. We were able to negotiate a killer group rate this year, we are really keen on keeping it as simple, affordable and fun as possible for everyone.

The fee is not a problem and I will await Marge's information. Frankly, I'm amazed you haven't charged a fee before seeing how you two do so much to make these get togethers so enjoyable. We're thinking to combine this event with a trip to DC and maybe Norfolk afterward if we can get that arranged.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made! See ya'll in Eureka Springs, then Maggie Valley!

The fee is not a problem and I will await Marge's information. Frankly, I'm amazed you haven't charged a fee before seeing how you two do so much to make these get togethers so enjoyable. We're thinking to combine this event with a trip to DC and maybe Norfolk afterward if we can get that arranged.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made! See ya'll in Eureka Springs, then Maggie Valley!

Good deal Gary!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png