Maggie Valley 2015

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Our Maggie Valley "Rally In The Valley" will be Sept 7,8,9,10 (Mon-Thursday) of 2015. The Host hotel will be Best Western and will include the discount rate of $65 per night to Trike Talk / T.O.I. member attending. This is a GREAT rate and rooms will most likely sell out pretty fast, so book as soon as you can. Be sure and tell them that you are with Trike Talk to get the discount rate is this is way below the normal rate.

There will be a $10 per person registration fee to help cover the expenses of hosting this event. It will be collected at the start of the event, in cash please. We put a great deal of time and expense into running this site, as well as the event itself, to include: name tags, arm bands, printed materials, refreshments, trophies, door prizes, etc and really would appreciate your support in order to make these events a success. The host hotel link and phone number is below.

Best Western Website

Best Western Phone 828-926-3962

Looking forward to it. Haven't been there for a rally yet. A bit easier on the wife only being a 2 day ride (assuming I am remembering the mileage correctly). If you are lookng for dates, maybe end of June, beginning of July might be nice. Its always hard for me to know until last minute, but I can always make reservation.

Oh boy, I'm ready for this I'll go with the flow, anytime will work. It would be nice when it's not too Hot or Cold.

I would go with Sept after all the rug rats are back in school and the crotch rockets are not as many !! Weather is nicer too !! I've been there in Oct and Nov with still good weather as long as you don't go up on the Blue Ridge as it is cold up there.

Tomg

This is good news. :10: :clapping:

I was/am on the verge of deciding to sell my trike as I rarely ride. :Shrug:

Knowing that Maggie Valley is back in the picture might make me reconsider. :confused: :cool:
And as for the time of year, I also agree to avoid the hot weather months. :AGGHH:

Late May, early June or late September to me would be good choices. ThumbUp

The Maggie Valley gathering will be in addition to the Eureka Springs gathering. We had such a great time in E.S. this year many will be returning next year, it's absolutely beautiful there and centrally located for those that cannot make the much more easterly Maggie Valley gathering, though some have already said they will do both, I know we will. I think the Eureka Springs gathering will stay on the same dates, which is mid-June, so the Maggie Valley event will need to be in either the spring or fall. If we go with Sept we should be able to catch some color change right? That would be nice, plus it wont be so hot.

I think the Eureka Springs gathering will stay on the same dates, which is mid-June, so the Maggie Valley event will need to be in either the spring or fall. If we go with Sept we should be able to catch some color change right? That would be nice, plus it wont be so hot.

Late September sounds perfect! ThumbUp

A real good plan, Zook, I'm with Rich, September is good, plus we don't want him selling the Road Smith. I look forward to the trike roundup.

Completely agree on not wanting Rich to sell the Roadsmith Bill. This place would not be the same without our boy Rich. As far as September, its starting to sound good to me, but we'll wait and get more input. Anyone know when the leaves start changing? That's not the deciding factor, but it sure is pretty.

Good thought about the leaf peeping, Zook, but will require very early look out for places to stay for top dollar. I'm certainly not opposed, just putting out the idea. Yeah, Rich, we'd like to keep you around.

Good thought about the leaf peeping, Zook, but will require very early look out for places to stay for top dollar. I'm certainly not opposed, just putting out the idea. Yeah, Rich, we'd like to keep you around.

Its not a must, especially if the rates are going to be jacked up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png