New Member & New trike rider.

Reaction score
Picking up my new ride this Sat. in Phoenix. Riding it back home (Cent. Calif.) First Trike ever. Coming off of a two wheeler, after many many years. Hope the Phoenix heat doesnt kill me - or the new trike experience.
Will Post pictures etc. later. Glad to be aboard. (Both on the Forum, and on a Trike. I think.:cxtv:

Picking up my new ride this Sat. in Phoenix. Riding it back home (Cent. Calif.) First Trike ever. Coming off of a two wheeler, after many many years. Hope the Phoenix heat doesnt kill me - or the new trike experience.
Will Post pictures etc. later. Glad to be aboard. (Both on the Forum, and on a Trike. I think.:cxtv:

Thomas, Welcome to TT from your Texas fellow members!!! I sense a bit of anticipation there....... I'm sure you've read all the "getting use to it" threads so I won't labor on that. Just take it easy for a while and you'll be smiling from ear to ear very soon. Like the rest of us you'll be cheating "Father Time" before you know it..... :xszpv: :xszpv:

There is a gob of experience here and our members are always willing to share. We hope you also pass on your stories and knowledge. TrikeTalk is by far the best trike focused bulletin board and you’ll find the members and admin folks the friendliest there are.

When you get settled in, check out Trike Owners International, T.O.I., you may find it a good fit.

Again, WELCOME !!!

Welcome Tom and greetings from the right coast on LI. Hope you enjoyed the ride back home with the new trike. And hopefully you figured out to put counter steering out of your mind.

I'd give my left testicle to be where you are instead of here in Ohio. Coldest July so far on record with more cold coming next week. Temps to be14-15 degrees below average for most of next week. Rode today with several guys. Overcast and never got to 70 until 2:00PM. In July.

This damn "global warming" is killing me.

Welcome- glad you found us. Enjoy your new ride and let us know how you're doing. Take your time - a few hundred miles, you'll get comfortable - a few thousand, you'll be an "expert". Have fun, post often, ride safe! :wave4:

Welcome to the world of three wheels to both of you.
luckychucky:
Go to where you want to post your post, ie Honda Trikes and click on that. There will be a blue "Post New Thread" button. Click on that and write until your hearts content.

Welcome to the world of three wheels to both of you.
luckychucky:
Go to where you want to post your post, ie Honda Trikes and click on that. There will be a blue "Post New Thread" button. Click on that and write until your hearts content.

Thank you I am on my way now.

Back home (Cent Calif.) Safe & sound. Phoenix was HOT HOT. But the ride back was educational. I over came my urge to put my foot down- to counter steer - and to not lean. Next, will practice some 'twisty' roads around here.
All in all - i'm going to really like this 'new' ride.
On day one, at 55 Diane was 'go slower' - Day 2 at 65 "OK' Day 3 - 65/70 'OK' Progress ..phoenix (1) croped - Copy.jpg

Trikers

I am in Central Calif. (Merced) and just wondering if any one is out there - close to my area. Would be great to find some folks to ride with.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png