• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Motorcycle Camper Question

Reaction score
Wife and I are looking at buying a camper sometime within the year and want opinions from you all on what seems to be a better model.

1. Time Out Deluxe camper
http://www.timeouttrailers.org/Pages...utCampers.aspx

2. Roll-A-Home camper
http://www.rollahome.com/

3. Lee-sure Lite camper
http://www.leesurelite.com/

What we like with all 3 of these is that there is a hard cover to them. Bunkhouse and Aspen are great campers too but we don't like the idea of a canvas top and that the floor is on the ground. The ones I mentioned all have the hard top as a floor when setup. Anyways any thoughts and/or experiences with these?

Rax

I have a Time Out camper and I like it very much. I have camped in it alot and have goten rained on but stayed dry in it. It pulls very good behind trike.

I too have a timeout. We love it. We looked at a lot of different campers and weighed all the differences and decided on the timeout. We use it a lot and enjoy it. We did dump the blowup and got a memory foam and find it does a lot better, does take up some room, not as cold and don't have to worry about blowing it up or having a leak.

I have a Combi Camp, which could be best described as an older version of the Roll a Home & the Leeisure Lite. What I like most about it is the amazingly quick set up (vs the Timeout) and the "dressing area" off the ground.
I tend to only stay in one place 1 or 2 nights at a time, so set up/take down time is important to me.

Wife and I have an Aspen. We've pulled with two wheels and now three wheels also have the truck wired for it. Great camper and the material is some sort of canvas which doesn't rip as quickly as nylon. Others are good also but this guy takes a beating. Bough it in 2003.:)

I have a Lees-ure Lite. The best there is (IMHO)

In our Chapter (KY-G) there are about 15 of us that have campers; most desired is the Lees-ure Lite.

Hard to find a used one; most sell by word of mouth before they ever get listed anywhere.

Good luck!

Kwik Kamp. Don’t know much about other brands. Kwik Kamp has queen size bed. Durable canvas material. Lots of canvas and screened windows and large entry door. Cooler on tongue with access from inside camper. Also has access area designed to receive window A/C. Torsion Suspension. Dressing area inside large enough for 2 adults. One person setup with no poles straps snaps or frame to be attached. In 5 minutes it’s set up and ready to use. Storage area is half the size of a queen bed and about 14” deep. Can be accessed from inside when in camping mode or from outside when in travel mode. Dry user friendly

Kwik Kamp. Don’t know much about other brands. Kwik Kamp has queen size bed. Durable canvas material. Lots of canvas and screened windows and large entry door. Cooler on tongue with access from inside camper. Also has access area designed to receive window A/C. Torsion Suspension. Dressing area inside large enough for 2 adults. One person setup with no poles straps snaps or frame to be attached. In 5 minutes it’s set up and ready to use. Storage area is half the size of a queen bed and about 14” deep. Can be accessed from inside when in camping mode or from outside when in travel mode. Dry user friendly

Very user friendly 😳.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png