luckychucky new member

luckychucky

Reaction score
Hi all I am new have been on my trike for about a year now .I haven't figured out this sight yet but working on it . I have a Trigg Trike kit on my Honda Aero .I noticed some on here had questions on Trigg .I might be able to answer some of them . Have a great day .:)

Hi all I am new have been on my trike for about a year now .I haven't figured out this sight yet but working on it . I have a Trigg Trike kit on my Honda Aero .I noticed some on here had questions on Trigg .I might be able to answer some of them . Have a great day .:)

Howdy Charlie!! Welcome to TT from your fellow Texas members!!! Thanks a bunch for jumping in with offers on the TRIGG units. They are a mystery to most of us so your knowledge and experience is very welcome. :):)

There is a gob of experience here and like you our members are always willing to share. We hope you also pass on your stories and knowledge. TrikeTalk is by far the best trike focused bulletin board and you’ll find the members and admin folks the friendliest there are.

When you get settled in, check out Trike Owners International, T.O.I., you may find it a good fit.

Again, WELCOME !!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Thanks so much for the welcome Gold Rush Can you tell me how to post a picture of my bike on here? can I post from my email or my phone thanks.

When you bring up the "reply to Thread" page that the top you see the three lines of selection buttons. 6th one from the right on the middle row looks like a picture frame. If you click on that it give you the option of using you computer or a URL source... Don't know of any way to post from the phone or email. Both of the other ways do work pretty slick thought.

We are waiting for photos don't ya know...:):) Aways like to kick a tire or two.. Hope that helped a little. :xszpv: :xszpv:

DSCF0012.JPGhere's a picture of my bike, bike needs cleaning though

Hello Chuck and welcome to the website from the U.P of Michigan. I personally don't know anything about your brand of trike but with you lurking here maybe you can help some people out. Ride safe.

thanks everybody. I don't do any touring because of health right now. But maybe some day. I researched most of the add on trikes and settled on Trigg because I thought it was so well built. I can answer some of your questions when you ask. I have a couple of my own to ask you guys but not tonight . I have company and need to get back to them. Happy ridding to al:)l.:clapping:

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK and CONGRATS on Your "Aero-Trigg"......I love 750 Aero Hondas anyway.....own my 5th one right now, and the first fuel injected model I've ever owned.....ThumbUp

Welcome to TT, we will be somewhat neighbors as soon as I get fully moved back to Eville, hope to be moved by Sept. I have a place near Covert & 164, how close is that to you? I have notice 1 or 2 others from Eville that have signed up on TT recently, maybe we can all get together for a meet & ride.

Hi luckychucky - glad you found us. Your trike looks great!

Chances are this sight is easier to use than it first looks.

1. After signing in at top of page - stay signed in - no real reason to sign out that I know of...

2. To post, select the forum you want from "Forums" in the blue bar, then select "Post New Thread" in upper left.

3. To see what's going on in general, select "New Posts" in the list under the Blue Bar. All recent posts - from ALL FORUMS - are listed, newest first. No need to endlessly review each separate forum.

Hope this is helpful. Have fun, post often, ride safe. :wave4:

Welcome to TT, we will be somewhat neighbors as soon as I get fully moved back to Eville, hope to be moved by Sept. I have a place near Covert & 164, how close is that to you? I have notice 1 or 2 others from Eville that have signed up on TT recently, maybe we can all get together for a meet & ride.

I am out north east of the airport we are not more than 15 minutes from one another. welcome to stoplight city. I have surgery scheduled in august so by sept I should be ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi luckychucky - glad you found us. Your trike looks great!

Chances are this sight is easier to use than it first looks.

1. After signing in at top of page - stay signed in - no real reason to sign out that I know of...

2. To post, select the forum you want from "Forums" in the blue bar, then select "Post New Thread" in upper left.

3. To see what's going on in general, select "New Posts" in the list under the Blue Bar. All recent posts - from ALL FORUMS - are listed, newest first. No need to endlessly review each separate forum.

Hope this is helpful. Have fun, post often, ride safe. :wave4:
Thanks I have some of it figured out thanks to you. Ride safe and enjoy.

I am out north east of the airport we are not more than 15 minutes from one another. welcome to stoplight city. I have surgery scheduled in august so by sept I should be ready.

Sounds like we may have more than Eville in common, I've already been attacked by a surgeon with a sharp knife recently :gah: & will be under attack at least 2 more times in the next few months! :AGGHH: If I'm lucky once I get moved, you, Kodiak & I can get together for some rides in between the knife attacks. :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png