Out West

scuba1954

Reaction score
I live in Ohio and just go back from 10 days out west. Went to Yellowstone and rode the North and South Loop, Jackson Hole, Beartooth pass, Chief Joseph highway, Grand Tetons, Spearfish Canyon, Needles Highway, Mt. Rushmore, Oh yeah and stopped at Sturgis. First major trip on the 14 Tri Glide. It was fantastic. Went with 13 couples.

Superb riding dude its very comfortable for you can you tell me how much days were you at the tri tour?and these places are extra ordinary good for you because every place has its own charm..

Took almost the same trip last June....but also added Moab, Utah and Cody, Wyoming..such a beautiful.part of our country...hope to do it again.....hard to describe that kind of beauty...have to see it for yourself!

I have videos on youtube but administrator only allows one video per reply. The beartooth pass video is 3 parts so I tried three replies but that's not allowed. If anyone knows how I can post the three part you tube video please clue me in.

Ok, lets try this. Here is a link to my YouTube page. The videos of Beartooth are listed at the top. Needles Highway will be added later. These were filmed in HiDef so when you watch it make sure and click on the gear in the bottom right hand corner and select 1080P. This is a rough edit with no background music, that will come later.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLSwEttgX6dCpxVMiOx-zg

sounds like a grate ride and with friends (priceless) the wife and I had plans for a trip like that mid June, but plans fell thu. may be next year

I'm so envious. This is the same trip my wife and I had planned to do in Sep., but I changed jobs and we had to cancel the trip. Maybe one day...

Mark in MS

I live in Ohio and just go back from 10 days out west. Went to Yellowstone and rode the North and South Loop, Jackson Hole, Beartooth pass, Chief Joseph highway, Grand Tetons, Spearfish Canyon, Needles Highway, Mt. Rushmore, Oh yeah and stopped at Sturgis. First major trip on the 14 Tri Glide. It was fantastic. Went with 13 couples.

Welcome to my stomping grounds!ThumbUp

Today was the first time I have seen your post on your ride out west. Thanks for sharing and looks like you had a great time. My wife and I travel with two other couples and love every trip we take. Does it get hard to find rooms with that many riders? We are in the planning stage of taking a trip out west this year and ending up in the Yellowstone area. Once more, thanks for sharing your ride.

Sorry guess I missed your post. That's quite a gang ya'll had on your trip. Bet it was fun. RIDE SAFE

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png