Davis Rally in Iowa Questions

Raxus

Aug 12, 2013
Creston, Ia
Hey folks,

We are thinking of tent camping this year at the rally and was wondering if we don't get there till that Friday evening will we even find a spot? Right now we have reservations at Charles City, but would rather be in New Hampton. Any chance we can get any electrical hookup at the park? Am I just plain off base here thinking this is a good idea? lol.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Davis Rally for those wondering: http://www.davismotorcyclerally.com/

Rax

I live in New Hampton. The answer to both questions is YES. You should be able to find a plug in if you camp near the shelters. Unfortunately, I am leaving in the middle of the week, and will miss the Saturday night parade. Google the Davis Rally for more info.

You shouldn't have too much of a problem finding a spot. We have been attending the Davis Rally each year since 1999, and in recent years as the economy worsened and the kind of folks that like this kind of thing age there has been a decrease of attendance. As far as getting electricity, that is an iffy proposition. Most of the outlets are taken by vendors or those that have rented the pavilions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png