NETT Rally

Reaction score
We in NH are gathering for lunch on August 14th at noon time at Chili's in Keene, NH, for the early arrivals going to the Rally.
Here is the address you can put in your GPS to get you there:
22 Ash Brook a Road Keene, NH
After lunch we will be leaving Keene and heading towards West Dover VT for the Rally.
Hope to see all the early arrivals there. We will be joined by several riders from the Keene area.
See you soon!

Rosy & Janice

We will be at the Inn on the 14th but not until later in the afternoon but thanks for the invite! Bob & Becky.

You are welcome. But in case you do come early, you are more than welcome to join us!

Rosy

Hopefully we will get there late Friday. With all this weeks complications I hope we make it in time for dinner. Thanks for the invite, sounds like a good plan. It would be way out of the way for us.

John, are you going up Rt.7 or another way.
We will see you at the GGI, in the afternoon!

Rosy

I'm thinking of Rt 8 all the way up. I've been on it up to the Mass Pike. Anybody familiar with it above that?

Gets a little country. But not a bad ride rode it to Dalton was good. A little tricky after that , it shares Rt numbers for a bit. I enjoy it...I am going all the way on 8.  20 miles shorter than 7. No towns or traffic to fight. Leisure 45 mpg ride like I like to do. 

Some how I don't think a trike should look like this 3 days before a rally. Washed it. Horn relay got wet and horn would not stop blowing. Oh it's an air horn! Took it apart and replaced it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 177
Some how I don't think a trike should look like this 3 days before a rally. Washed it. Horn relay got wet and horn would not stop blowing. Oh it's an air horn! Took it apart and replaced it
At least your trike is at your house, John. I am awaiting word if my new coil indeed shows up tomorrow afternoon and if they can get it right in and test it. I'm over by Bradley I'ntl airport for night. Hoping its ready for my by time I get home Tues.

Nice when you own the same trike/ bike for almost 20 years you get to know how to take it apart yourself. I do most of my own wrenching. Very easy to work on. Really doesn't break that often. I mostly take it apart to clean it.
FYI. Bring a jacket. 75 day time but 56 night time temp. Good news little to no chance of rain.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png