NETT Rally

Warren, no problem at 7-11, the guys wife used to work at BB. He thinks it would work up there with a little maneuvering.
Andrew sadly, no his uncles really wanted to keep him. So I did not want to loose future babysitters they got him!

Change of plans... Instead of arriving at Big Bears Lodge on Friday afternoon, spending Thursday night in Brattleboro. See you soon!

Warren, no problem at 7-11, the guys wife used to work at BB. He thinks it would work up there with a little maneuvering.
Andrew sadly, no his uncles really wanted to keep him. So I did not want to loose future babysitters they got him!
Big Dog, don't take it personally if Dianne has a look of disappointment on her face when she sees you. I'm used to that look myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Big Dog, don't take it personally if Dianne has a look of disappointment on her face when she sees you. I'm used to that look myself.

:Coffee:time 52*, ya'll get on up here!
Sir, yes sir! Dianne was woken up early by cat. Catching 9am ferry. Cooler bounced off crossing RR tracks. Ripped to hell. Does she worry about here insulin? No. Just wants to know if cans of Starbucks double bat guana coffee (or something like that) survived.
Should be up there early afternoon.

Just stopped at Daddyo's Diner in Pittsfield, MA. Another 55 miles to rally central. All back roads.

E Mail them to some one they can post them.....

Nice turnout of folks and trikes at the Gray Ghost Inn this evening. Did I remember to take pictures? No! Dummy!

Hopefully I will be there by 6:00. Pm Friday. I have a camera..

E Mail them to some one they can post them.....
Ok, time to come out of the closet, I don't have email setup on phone, hardly know how to text. I'm a pick up the phone and call kind of guy, aka a dinasour.....

Still at the hospital. Surgery almost done. Should head for VT by 2:00 I hope. All packed ready to go

John - Safe trip... Right now overcast but "only" 10% chance of showers (we hope). Best regards to Honey - see you soon. ThumbUp

Looks like it will be a wet ride. Sky up north looks black. :(

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png