Thanks Roadsmith

Blue Pearl

Jul 20, 2014
RC, SD , USA
I want to preface this by saying, I am not sure if this is appropriate for the forum (I hope it is) and I really wanted folks to know what they missed.

I want to personally thank Roadsmith Trikes for the perfect day yesterday, August 6th.
These guys put the "A" in AWESOME! They well orchestrated the whole process.
The T.O.U.R. Ride was my very first ride ever.

We started out in Hill City, SD. A beautiful quaint artistic town. The guys got together with the folks in Hill City and had some great discounts in some of the shops there. And of course some of us took advantage of that (especially the grandson)!! I of got a cool T.O.U.R. T-shirt (in my size even for Free)!

The rain came and stayed with us the WHOLE ride (except towards the very end). But it did not diminish the spirits of anyone on the ride! These guys made sure none of us got lost. I was so afraid to go on this, the night before I could not sleep because I was afraid I would get lost and not having the confidence of experience.

Roadsmith had riders there at points of where we needed to turn or not turn. What really impressed me is --- When we went through Sturgis, they had people out there with signs where to turn at every point of the way. It eased my greatest fears of a very populated area with tons of bikers who don't even give a triker the time of day (usually)...especially an old female ex-biker.

When we got to the Chip.....Oh man, we were treated like family!!!
We were handed ice cold water bottles which tasted sooooo good!
Then we were fed a meal fit for Royalty! The salad was cold and crispy! Yummy green beans, guys! Every thing tasted wonderful! The rolls were soft, the chicken was hot and perfect! We had a live band Iron Cowgirl Missy, and she gave us great dinner music! We had drawings from the tickets issued as we entered....and let me tell you some of those prizes were FINE, FINE, FINE! Plus I learned about some great new products that I can assure you I am going to look into.

The see through bras...I have to admit when I heard that and not knowing what the product was...well, I almost took the grandson OUT of the tent. :blush: I really like the idea of those for my new trike.

The biggest thing I want to say to Doug and all those guys at Roadsmith is Thank You.
Thank you for making this the most perfect day...
It was a great day filled with good times, good folks and the feeling you belonged.
I look forward to seeing you there at the 75th!
:goodjob:

Attachments

• 10457738_742446195802332_1904251819296241826_o.jpg
    10457738_742446195802332_1904251819296241826_o.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 232
NEVER FEAR posting on Trike Talk!!! If you get it in the wrong place a moderator will relocate it. If on very rare occasions it is not appropriate the post will vanish but you will usually be told why so you can hopefully modify and repost.

BTW that was a GREAT report on the ride. Roadsmith are good people!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png