Harley Trike T-Shirt

I've heard about Harley selling ( Trike ) T-Shirts with the dealers names on the back and a pic of a Trike on the front. So when I was at a local dealer today I found one. It looked good, but ( geez ) it was priced at $32.95. As much as I wanted it, I just couldn't pay that for a $4.99 T-shirt. I know everything at the Harley store is pricey, and you see almost everyone wearing one, so there making money, but if they sold it for a reasonable price I would think they would sell a lot more and make even more money. :Shrug: Then again if you own a Harley, I guess you can afford that $32.95 T-shirt. Except me. :laugh:Whats your opinion ???[/QUOTEHarley Davidson cartersville has one 3xl left on clearance rack for $15

There you go, Dave found one 3X shirt left at Cartersville, Ga. HD ThumbUp And it's on the Sale rack at only $15.00

ThumbUp That's half price :pepper:

Dave, Yes, I do have the money and gladly paid $42 incl. shipping. Yes, everyone at my dealer and chapter are all envious.

Have you priced out ANY name brand t-shirt?? Sure as heck not selling for $4.99. Harley is no different.

It's the same thing as a new, in demand, sports car - dealers ask waaaay above list price - and get it. Harley is no different.

Do you remember Cabbage Patch Dolls or Beanie Babys??? Probably not. :D

It's called free enterprise.

My wife was in Minneapolis airport and the Twin cities Harley shop has some Trike T shirts in stock and of course she got one for me...my second!

There are only the HD name, logo and dealer name on the back, nothing special

OK, I am not a big fan of HD T-shirts anymore. I sort of out-grew them as I got older; and, general I need a shirt with a pocket and while HD has a few to offer, I generally chose to not buy them.

But, if they ever offer a Freewheeler T-shirt with a pocket on the front, I promise to buy one or two.

I am sort of new to trikes and this forum; so, I have to ask: Has there ever been a "TrikeTalk.com" T-shirt? And, does/did it come with a pocket?

Springman

My wife was in Minneapolis airport and the Twin cities Harley shop has some Trike T shirts in stock and of course she got one for me...my second!

There are only the HD name, logo and dealer name on the back, nothing special

It's special to that dealer. :D

The front is the special part - I couldn't care less about the back. ThumbUp

OK, I am not a big fan of HD T-shirts anymore. I sort of out-grew them as I got older; and, general I need a shirt with a pocket and while HD has a few to offer, I generally chose to not buy them.

But, if they ever offer a Freewheeler T-shirt with a pocket on the front, I promise to buy one or two.

I am sort of new to trikes and this forum; so, I have to ask: Has there ever been a "TrikeTalk.com" T-shirt? And, does/did it come with a pocket?

Springman

Yes there where a few years ago. I don't believe they were available with a pocket. This was back when the forum had just a couple of thousand members. The problem with offering items is the logistics. The money and work involved is not worth it. It almost becomes a fulltime gig.

We can also come up with a design for an iron on decal. Then you just have to buy that and take it to any t-shirt shop and have them iron it on any t-shirt or sweatshirt of you choosing.
The only thing is who would be in charge of the decals - it would have to be a personal endeavor. Kinda like the lift kits or floor board extenders.
It would be up to the forum to decide on a design.

I did something similar with a patch for my HOG chapter. I organized a January ride and came up with a patch for it. I charged a couple $$ for the patch and then $1 for each additional year rocker. It was all in my court, but then it became a chapter event and they took it over.

Your right. I just assumed that would be considered, but wasn't sure if it was copyrighted or not. ThumbUp

I would expect he would have final say on any design.

But it's less than a hunderd dollars and it's going to be in short supply ........collectors item. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ray8275

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ray8275
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png