Dragon tail and much more...

Chazzman

Reaction score
I promised my wife's niece a great day ride if they brought their bikes down from New England. Since I grew up near the East Tenn mountains I wanted to give them a ride they would remember for a lifetime. Jessica was with her Hubby on a Vulcan and their friend Greg on a Victory Hammer. As strange as it may sound they wanted all the curves we could muster up; not a difficult task in East Tn.
We met at Frankie's in Lebanon at 6:00am for a quick breakfast before heading East to Crossville, down the mountain to Spring City, then cross Watts Bar Dam straight up 68 to Tellico Plains, crossing the Cherohala Skyway into Robbinsville NC, 129 N through the Tail of the Dragon to 411 and then 30 to Dayton Tn, crossing Dayton Mountain and straight to Spencer Tn, Fall Creek Falls area, to Sparta, Smithville and back to Dairy Queen in Lebanon for a 9:00 ice cream and a couple beers. 550 miles, hats off to Greg and his tricked out Victory Hammer... So I guess now it will become an annual event, next year is in the works but it will be a 3 day event taking in parts of another State. The New Englanders had a great time.

I promised my wife's niece a great day ride if they brought their bikes down from New England. Since I grew up near the East Tenn mountains I wanted to give them a ride they would remember for a lifetime. Jessica was with her Hubby on a Vulcan and their friend Greg on a Victory Hammer. As strange as it may sound they wanted all the curves we could muster up; not a difficult task in East Tn.
We met at Frankie's in Lebanon at 6:00am for a quick breakfast before heading East to Crossville, down the mountain to Spring City, then cross Watts Bar Dam straight up 68 to Tellico Plains, crossing the Cherohala Skyway into Robbinsville NC, 129 N through the Tail of the Dragon to 411 and then 30 to Dayton Tn, crossing Dayton Mountain and straight to Spencer Tn, Fall Creek Falls area, to Sparta, Smithville and back to Dairy Queen in Lebanon for a 9:00 ice cream and a couple beers. 550 miles, hats off to Greg and his tricked out Victory Hammer... So I guess now it will become an annual event, next year is in the works but it will be a 3 day event taking in parts of another State. The New Englanders had a great time.

Sounds cool, I hope you went in the store to get your Dragon decal to place on your bike.

Sounds cool, I hope you went in the store to get your Dragon decal to place on your bike.

The others did and bought their T shirts.

I have been riding the gap since 1987, this was the first time on a trike. I did consider a decal but maybe next trip.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png