2006 Softail with Frankenstein kit build

And the end result. Still need to do the rake kit. And need to get plugs for the 02 sensors in the exhaust.And get paint on the fenders.trike build 4 001.JPGtrike build 4 002.JPGtrike build 4 003.JPGtrike build 4 004.JPGtrike build 4 005.JPG

Nice trike and great pics! I did a Champion kit on a Sportster recently, it was fun doing the work and watching it all come together. Ride safe.

Looking Good! you might want to holler at Bazooka when you get rady for rake kit. Probably can help you out. RIDE SAFE

I received the rake kit from Frankenstein when She bought the kit. It just needed installed when the pic was taken. I told her to get some snow tires for it since winter is almost here.
Now I'm thinking of building a dyna for my youngest son.

Getting her Trike ready for the riding season. I changed the baffles in the short shots to there quiet baffles. Made a nice difference in the tone, now the sound is deeper and not so overpowering. And the plus side is better throttle response and power.

Cool pics ... I too love build pics :D ... as I'm new to the variety of trikes out there, I have one question after looking at the pics ... can you still use the saddlebags with that kit?

You can't use the stock saddle bags, due the the bracket used for the rear fender mounting.

So I bought a T-Bag and mounted it on the luggage rack. If you don,t use the rear fenders the original bags will fit. I have a set of throw over saddle bags that I may try to modify to work.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png