2015 Snowbird Gathering Motel selected

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]We will be staying at the Best Western Castillo Del Sol, Ormond Beach, Florida this year. 205 S Atlantic Av, Ornomd Beach, Fl 32176 phone 386-672-6711, Dates are Sunday Feb 1 thru 4, departing on Thru Feb 5, 2015[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tell them you are with "Trike Talk" for our rates. These rates include breakfast, covered parking(with room for the truck/trailers), gas fire pit, bike wash area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$60 for an ocean view--ask for a room closer to the ocean and above the 3rd floor (view) $70 for an ocean front which is a larger/suite type room facing the ocean[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All rooms have a hair dryer, fridge and microwave[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will be putting together some day rides to include St Augustine, De Leon Springs for the Sugar Mill (make your own pancakes at the table), Destination Daytona Harley Dealer/JP Cycle and many more shops, manatee viewing area and restaurant stops !![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm trying to get some help on a web page for everything (I'm not very good on the computer) and hopefully get it online in a couple of weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tomg[/FONT]

Made my reservations, looking forward to seeing all of those northerners!! :D

I've heard different arrival dates. For the retired personnel, when are you getting there?
Are we arriving a few days before the event to get the layout of the "land"?
Tom, will they give us the same rate if we get there early or stay late, just like The GGI, did?
Tom, did you block a certain number of rooms, or is it grab what you can, when you can? LOL

Rosy

Glad to hear from the first of the NETT clan. Rosy can't wait to get you guy's down in our neck of the woods :clapping: Looking forward to a great time, Snowbird style.......

I've heard different arrival dates. For the retired personnel, when are you getting there?
Are we arriving a few days before the event to get the layout of the "land"?
Tom, will they give us the same rate if we get there early or stay late, just like The GGI, did?
Tom, did you block a certain number of rooms, or is it grab what you can, when you can? LOL

Rosy

Rosy, glad you are coming !! The Best Western has pretty much a full house on Friday/Saturday night because of volleyball games going on in the area. The motel GM said to call closer to the event and maybe he can get you in on an individual basis.
Scheduled arrival date is 1 Feb-Sunday departing 5 Feb-Thursday morning. If you come earlier, call me, I have room for you two!! 321-268-5889 (h)
Tomg

Keep it going-looking like a big party to me!! And don't forget to tell your 2/4 wheel friends that this is not limited to trikes !!

Tomg

Yeah, right! LOL We Northerns speak truth, if you have enough wampum!
When is the sign up sheet coming out with details of events? Putting the pressure on Tom to get things going as he sits in his AC man cave!

Rosy

Looking for info from anyone on RV parks in the area. This is my first year snowbirding and looking for a decent park, closer to the Daytona area for a 5 month stay. Got a couple in mind so far. Definately planning on attending the gathering, but not registered as yet. Looking to be out of the snow this winter. Thanks Dan.

my email for direct contact is j.d.sifford@att.net

Yeah, right! LOL We Northerns speak truth, if you have enough wampum!
When is the sign up sheet coming out with details of events? Putting the pressure on Tom to get things going as he sits in his AC man cave!

Rosy

Well Rosy, I still have to use a dictionary to spell computer so Marge made up the sign up sheet for us and I'm really not sure if she has plans to make up a page like last year with the hotel and schedule of events on it. My first post I did list some of the things we are looking at doing for rides/places to go see/visit/eat etc. Any other ideas are always welcome.

Tom

Hi Tom wife and I will be here snowbirding It in Orange City so keep me posted please , with ride info etc :pepper::pepper:

Regards Fred

Hey Fred, sent you a PM. When are you heading towards Florida?
If the weather is good in the next week or so, and you are still up here, maybe we can have lunch or coffee. Let me know. Buxton is a stone's throw from Dover.

Rosy & Janice

That would be awesome :), but we have a full calendar as we leave Wednesday morning for Fl., need to close up the house and camp etc.:(
yes we will try to meet up in FEB .

Fred /Alice

Have a safe trip to Florida and we look forward to meeting you in February at The Gathering.

Rosy & Janice

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png