Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

Re: Freewheeler Owners Check-In Thread

2014_0921sep0002.jpg

2005 Black Cherry Pearl Electra Glide Classic ...... stage 1..... 6 degree rake ..... Champion conversion independent suspension ....... MMMMHUMMMM!

That's why I got a blue one! Everyone has black.

I always buy Black when it comes to a new Harley. First, I like Black. But, given its Harley's chosen base color (GREAT CHOICE!) it also has two advantages....

• Part availability is generally better in the base color
  • Its generally cheaper for said parts in the base color

Harley has offered a lot of nice colors over the years, that is for sure....

But, I just seem to stick to VIVAD BLACK......

Springman

I agree fully Ted, but She's the "TIGHT HALF" of this Riding Pair.....:laugh:...the fact that She has Priced, Researched, and Sat On, definitely shows interest.....;) :laugh:

Hey tell her we said she works hard enough and needs it to enjoy herself.

It is faster than my '09 Tri-Glide and wife's '14 Tri. We both agree it handles better, but remember, it is a different animal. Same running gear, but shorter, lower, and lighter. Based on a Road King front end instead of an Ultra. I'm kind of a 'back to basics' guy. Used the radio to play CDs, nothing else. The fairing made riding more comfortable, but a shorty windshield does about the same thing. We haven't been on any long trips YET just a couple of 150+ mile 'lunch' runs. We have ridden freeways, and mountain roads.

THEY ARE FUN!!

good to hear all this. i guess i will have to see if i can test ride one when i get healed up. they do seem that the steering would be pretty quick on them. i've only owned one bike with a radio and i can do without it. i've owned pans and shovel's and have a 92 heritage now. i will sell the 92 and with the insurance money from my streetglide buy a freewheeler. i've always like the more stripped down models. i know i won't be able to just leave it stock though.

good to hear all this. i guess i will have to see if i can test ride one when i get healed up. they do seem that the steering would be pretty quick on them. i've only owned one bike with a radio and i can do without it. i've owned pans and shovel's and have a 92 heritage now. i will sell the 92 and with the insurance money from my streetglide buy a freewheeler. i've always like the more stripped down models. i know i won't be able to just leave it stock though.

Stock is there such a Harley?

Not in my HOG barn yet, but I now own one! Be a few weeks before it is at the house. VIN 85750

Here She is! Safe and sound in my Hog Barn! It will be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG 5 weeks waiting to head south so I can break her in!:pepper::pepper: I'll be doing that dance God willing on Feb 28th.

Attachments

• flrt4.jpg
    flrt4.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 345
  • flrt9.jpg
    flrt9.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 350
  • flrt8.jpg
    flrt8.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 341
  • flrt6.jpg
    flrt6.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 336
  • flrt7.jpg
    flrt7.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 341

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png