Got a Trigg...???...post Your pinions here...I wanna' know.....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
Got a Trigg...???...post Your pinions here...I wanna' know.....

Got a TRIGG Trike Kit...???...I would be very interested in hearing Your Personal Opinions about Yours...I'm seriously contemplating converting my Honda 750 Aero using one of Their Kits. If You are, or have been riding one, please post here....THANKS in advance, skuuter.....ThumbUp:10:

Re: Got a Trigg...???...post Your pinions here...I wanna' know.....

I have a Trigg Trike Kit on a 2000 Goldwing and really like it! They are a little more expensive than the others, but the Trigg is the closest you can get to an actual trike conversion, with it's larger wheels and fantastic workmanship. I rode to the original Trigg factory, when it was is Cadiz, Kentucky, and had them install the kit. I was very impressed with the facility, the employees and all that I observed. The factory has moved to Tennessee after it was bought out, but, if it's the same kit, the quality and workmanship are still there. The Trigg Trike Kit is definitely worth the extra cash outlay!
Randell C. in Summerdale, Alabama

I have a Trigg Trike Kit on a 2000 Goldwing and really like it! They are a little more expensive than the others, but the Trigg is the closest you can get to an actual trike conversion, with it's larger wheels and fantastic workmanship. I rode to the original Trigg factory, when it was is Cadiz, Kentucky, and had them install the kit. I was very impressed with the facility, the employees and all that I observed. The factory has moved to Tennessee after it was bought out, but, if it's the same kit, the quality and workmanship are still there. The Trigg Trike Kit is definitely worth the extra cash outlay!
Randell C. in Summerdale, Alabama

THANKS....what I've been wanting to hear....I've ridden two already and really liked Them.....ThumbUp

I got one on a VTX 1800N and it looks great and rides even better. :pepper: DENNY

I have a Trigg on my 750 aero I like it pretty well. it is a smooth ride and I have had no trouble I had it put on in Cadiz Ky at the old factory it is now in Tenn. the only thing I don't like is it will bottom out on speed bumps and some uneven surfaces and it always pulls to the right a little But you can control the bike with one hand no problem. Not bad for the price and you have a trike.

I got one on a VTX 1800N and it looks great and rides even better. :pepper: DENNY

Let me change what I said eariler the more I ride this thing the more radles driving me craz. Wont stay adjusted and is getting hard to steer, man Im at a loss???:laugh::Joker3::mad::mad::pepper::pepper:

. I have a revision on the Trigg I found a new adjustment by talking to the new owners of the Trigg Trike company very helpful people. You can make an adjustment to the knuckle on the frame and that will help the bike go straight I did this and now I can let go of the handle bars going very slow and the front wheel stays straight on flat ground makes steering very easy but like any trike it is going to pull to the right or left on a crowned road. This thing is so easy to steer now .If you have a Trigg and want this info Just PM me or call Jeff at Trigg. Come on spring.:clapping::wave4::GL1800:

I just spent several days at the Trigg / Bushtec / Bunkhouse factory in Jacksboro, Tennessee and I can report that they have a first class operation. I got a chance to tour the Trigg building and watch the fab/assembly operation in process and it is impressive for sure, the best of the best machinery and equipment and some very experienced fabricators.

It looks like this company is on track to continue to grow and produce an excellent product line. Their production manager tells me that while there were some initial issues in the transition when they purchased the company, they are continually working to perfect their current kits and developing new ones like the Indian Motorcycle kit they now offer.

I just spent several days at the Trigg / Bushtec / Bunkhouse factory in Jacksboro, Tennessee and I can report that they have a first class operation. I got a chance to tour the Trigg building and watch the fab/assembly operation in process and it is impressive for sure, the best of the best machinery and equipment and some very experienced fabricators.

It looks like this company is on track to continue to grow and produce an excellent product line. Their production manager tells me that while there were some initial issues in the transition when they purchased the company, they are continually working to perfect their current kits and developing new ones like the Indian Motorcycle kit they now offer.

That's good news I have called them a couple of times and talked to them about the adjustment and I actually bought my Trigg from the old company .These people are very nice and went out of their way to help me I have also Emailed them and they always answer my emails. They have also called me about my emails on a couple of occasions' I:D think if you want a inexpensive well built outrigger style Trike kit with super customer service you can't go wrong with a Trigg Trike.

Just fix it

I have a Trigg on my 750 aero I like it pretty well. it is a smooth ride and I have had no trouble I had it put on in Cadiz Ky at the old factory it is now in Tenn. the only thing I don't like is it will bottom out on speed bumps and some uneven surfaces and it always pulls to the right a little But you can control the bike with one hand no problem. Not bad for the price and you have a trike.

I fixed my kit with a homemade shim. I made a 3/16in. shim to go under the belly pan on the right side between frame and bracket to give it a little lean to the left and it helped a lot. RIDE IT DAILY BIG DENNY:pepper:

Big Denny

I fixed my kit with a homemade shim. I made a 3/16in. shim to go under the belly pan on the right side between frame and bracket to give it a little lean to the left and it helped a lot. RIDE IT DAILY BIG DENNY:pepper:

Big Denny I never thought of doing that but glad you found a solution. Now we have two different things to do to make the ride better. I am very pleased with mine now .:clapping:

Big Denny

I still wasn't happy with my trigg pulling to the right even though I could handle it very easy so I made a 1/4 inch shim and did what you did . now it goes straight as an arrow on flat surfaces .I just did not like the pulling to the right all the time.. I undid the other adjustment. Aint :clapping:tinkering fun.

Hey BIG DENNY great idea I had not noticed the shim welded on the left side until you said something and now I did the same thing you did and was able to readjust all the other adjustments I did back to where they were. This way it steers great. Thanks for posting about the shim. now I like it even more.

I have a friend who's just installed his brothers Trigg. The friend is an excellent MC wrench, and he had all sorts of fitment problems with the Trigg. Holes off center, powder coat that needed to be drilled out, ride tuning issues.... He spent a lot of time on the phone with the factory. End result he'd never buy another....

condor comments on Trigg.

I have a friend who's just installed his brothers Trigg. The friend is an excellent MC wrench, and he had all sorts of fitment problems with the Trigg. Holes off center, powder coat that needed to be drilled out, ride tuning issues.... He spent a lot of time on the phone with the factory. End result he'd never buy another....

Sorry to here that your friend had so much trouble. I think the guys that developed the Trigg would have had better answers for your friend. But now it is a different company from what I here. after having mine for three years I still think it is a good rig. But now there might be some others out there that are not so complicated and might be easier to adjust. I am thinking I need to buy a new rear tire and don't want to take the rig off to do that .But I am older now and have some health problems and I know if I take it some where to have it done they won't put it back the way I have it. I still love the way it handles and rides.

I don't have the problems some other brands seem to have .There is always a better idea I guess.

I hope after all the trouble your friend has had he will enjoy the trike.

my trigg is for sale.

my trigg is for sale now.
Sorry to here that your friend had so much trouble. I think the guys that developed the Trigg would have had better answers for your friend. But now it is a different company from what I here. after having mine for three years I still think it is a good rig. But now there might be some others out there that are not so complicated and might be easier to adjust. I am thinking I need to buy a new rear tire and don't want to take the rig off to do that .But I am older now and have some health problems and I know if I take it some where to have it done they won't put it back the way I have it. I still love the way it handles and rides. I don't have the problems some other brands seem to have .There is always a better idea I guess. I hope after all the trouble your friend has had he will enjoy the trike.

My Trigg

my trigg is for sale now.
I am selling mine now too I can't ride because my knee replacement keeps giving me trouble when I ride any distance So anybody interested give me a yell I live in southern Indiana.:xszpv:
smiley%20confused.gif

Anyone else have a Trigg for sale

I am selling mine now too I can't ride because my knee replacement keeps giving me trouble when I ride any distance So anybody interested give me a yell I live in southern Indiana.:xszpv:
smiley%20confused.gif

I'm in Southern Indiana and would like to try a Trigg. Will be replacing my Voyager. I have a 750 Honda Shadow Aero.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png