BMW Trike Available in the USA / 175 HP / 6-speed & Rev.

Re: BMW Trike Available in the USA / 175 HP / 6-speed & Rev.

Looking at their web site, it's Swiss made and is powered with a 1200cc BMW motor. Not a true BMW :Shrug:

I think it listed 1300cc.....ALWAYS Great News when a Major Player in Motorcycles comes out with a Factory Built Trike...Really Good Sign for the Trike Segment.....ThumbUp

Oh! I do like the yellow with the Red Bull. Would be a nice birthday present seeing how I'm a Taurus.

I love BMW cars. I have a 2007 525i now. But I think that is the ugliest bike/trike I have ever seen. They could give me one and I'd give it back.

i believe i saw somewhere it was over 70k....i could be "mis-remembering":D

Looking at their web site, it's Swiss made and is powered with a 1200cc BMW motor. Not a true BMW :Shrug:

1300CC BMW motor, 6spd / w reverse..... Financed by BMW

Sent me a brochure but no pricing, you know the deal - if you have to ask..... only dealer is in Florida / just what retired trikers want - something to put their life saving in!!!

Awww com' on now Bob,,,,
You buy 2 so when some of us visit we can both ride in European style :D

or, You could just dig up a couple more Mason Jars from your Ranch Trove and become an Investor then open up a Texas Distributorship for these Swiss Beasts ThumbUp

how'sa bout you hook a Brother up with a Zero-Down Monthly Payment waived Lease? :cool:
I gotta couple hundred I could toss your way.
Take an old Big Red in on trade?

Here's the Skinny,,,,,
GG is indeed a Swiss company that has been making exquisite Turn-key Machines and Conversions for several years. They are heavy into Aluminum and Aluminum Hybrid Alloys for material. They are known for their expert engineering, machining, finish and keen attention to every detail.

The GG-Taurus reverse Trike is being brought into the U.S. at this time by a few Entities including Bob's BMW in Jessup, MD.
The Price: (as I said Before-BRACE Ya'self)
Right at $100,000 by time all is said and done.

GG designed, produced, and tried to bring/Import a Quad version into Canada and the U.S. years ago but could not get past the Feds (NHTSA etc.) of the 2 Countries.
They did skirt the Feds and bring in somewhere around 10 of those Quad Units by buying wrecked BMW's already registered in the U.S. and performing the retro-fitment conversion on an already legal existing Bike. Michael Jordan himself bought, owned, and rode 2 of the GG Quad BMWs.
The Quad Project as regards North America was abandoned by GG as unsustainable and not worth the effort and headache.

GG does make a Sidecar Rig version of this Concept with major modifications to the Bike-side including all new Rear and Center-Hub complete Front overhaul.
Price on the GG HP Sidecar Rig is approx. $75,000.

There ya go Johnny boy, a price that will fit your budget... you still have a daily job... some of us don't and we like what we ride.... upon closer inspection there is no way this will ever convert to a Touring style and those Paniers on the side down low are also Fuel Tanks... I'll pass riding on this high powered bomb... Veritas it's all yours.... Murray could hijack a different style!!!! Like someone else.... :kpzxvq:

First I look at Can Am it's look like snow mobile, so I desired to have my 2000, K1200 LT converted it to trike, the someone hit and run total the trike, I went out and bought a 2007 and have it put back together. I am very please with K1200 LT and Hannigan conversions. Triumph trike are nice but I still like BMW with Hannigan look.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png