New Lights

Jan 29, 2012
Dover, NH USA
Added more lights to the rear of the trailer so the cages can see me at night. Four lights and a light bar w/turn/stop/running.

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 130
50 years. Saw friends yesterday that I haven't seen since 1964. Some look great others are battling through medical issues, but they were there.

Rosy

We are having our 50th tonight had us a mixer last night .True ,Hard to tell who is who. I brought my year book

Hey John, put more lights on the trailer, just for you, so you can follows us around and have the LEDs shine bright! LOL
Have a great day!

Rosy

FYI, local trailer rep told me if you are hauling long distances, run radials on your trailer. They run cooler and give you a better ride.

Rosy

Here is the trike bring loaded into the trailer to see if it would fit. Fits great!

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 124
Looking good. And I love the pouch on the end wall. Can tuck in lots of things without having the weight of other storage options. Wishing you a fantastic trip.

Shell, you like the shoe holder!? I got the idea from the prior owner Bruce, it hold everything you need. I have all my tie downs, tools, and grease gun (when I buy one). See, I put the cart before the horse, bought the grease at a trailer store, now to buy the gun, but there is a reason to my madness, I didn't know what size grease tubes they had, so, buy grease cartridge, then the gun that goes with them. AHHA! LOL
Hey, how did your demo days go? Did you have a lot of people trying out the various bikes?

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png