Roadsmith Trikes Adds MORE New Dealers!

Roadsmith Trikes

Sponsor - Roadsmith Trikes
Mar 14, 2008
MN
America's oldest trike company is proud to announce the addition of another high-quality trike dealer to the Roadsmith Team. Nutting Custom Trikes, located in Afton, OK, has an excellent reputation for producing high quality paint and finish work on the kits they produce. Now, starting with the design and production quality for which Roadsmith is known, Nutting Custom Trikes promises to deliver some of the best trikes in the business. See our friends Doug and Rick Nutting for the complete line of Roadsmith products. Visit their website www.nuttingcustomtrikes.com or give them a call at (918) 257-8795.

Rich, that has be a dog for you on service, man I dread the ride to Daytona for service. I ride much longer distances, but that's for fun and doesn't cost as much as sitting in the RS floor plan area. Not a real bitch, jus sayin......

So far, I haven't had the need for any service regarding the Roadsmith conversion. Now,,, maybe that's because I ride so little. Next year will tell the difference once I'm retired to see if my riding habits pickup. Maybe by that time, Roadsmith might have a dealer in VA!! (I hope) ;)

Gentlemen, first of all thanks for your continued support! We would like nothing more than to have a Roadsmith dealer within a reasonable distance from everyone, but the reality is that we are kind of picky when it comes to our dealers. That being said, if you know of a motorcycle dealer or repair shop (OEM or independent) that has a good reputation in your area, please let us know and we'll be happy to contact them. You can send a note to info@roadsmithtrikes.com We have an excellent network of dealers around the country, but we could always use another good one.

Thanks!!

You can't go wrong with Nuttings, they have been building trikes around here for many years, I live 10 miles from their shop, they built 90% of the trikes on the road in this part of Oklahoma. I talked to Doug a couple weeks ago and he told me they were going to start building Roadsmiths, I would have let them build mine if they had started with you 3 months ago.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png