New to this site

Jan 12, 2010
Porterville Cal.
Hi im Loner and the signifagant other Leatha. We have two trikes both Valks. Hers is the red and black 2000. I built the frame and bought the body from US Trikes. The black 98 is mine. It was rearended so I rebuilt everything from seat back. I like to be a little different when I do things. I think it shows.
I enjoy building and talking trikes while Leatha is on the shy side. I am Cal. State director for Brothers of the Third Wheel and really enjoy the job
Hope to hear from all that wish to talk.

Welcome to TT Loner! I'm also a BTW member up here in NW Indiana! Lots of VW trikes up here, but they let me and my Harley trike in anyway, LOL.
I have always liked the US Trike offerings! How was your experiance dealing with them? I have sent them a couple emails with no response, so I guess I'll have to call. I would be interested in your opinion of not only the overall experiance with them, but the quality of their glass products.

Once again, Welcome to TT!

UB

Hi All
Go to my name on the post and click it. album then my pictures. Hope that works , like I saic im new here and dont know if I got it rite.
US Trikes was a good experance for me. It has been a few years now. At that time they did not do any shaft bikes only Harleys chain or belt. I hated sending money to a co. that I did not know but I got good feed back from some other prople. Thay will sell any parts to anyone unlike most other co. I got lucky, on the web site thay show white glass body parts but thay came in black gel coat so I did not have to paint them. Hope this helps. I do seem to remember something about his time line, eather early morning or late nite.
Loner

LOL Loner. You got it right with the pictures! They are great. Thanks for sharing them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png