Roadsmith Unveils First Indian Roadmaster Trike

Mar 29, 2008
USA
White Bear Lake, MN (October 20, 2014) - Trike industry icon, Roadsmith Trikes, brings the first Indian Roadmaster Trike onto the market with their recent introduction of this much anticipated model. Following on the heels of Roadsmith’s already popular Chieftain trike, the new Roadmaster, with the addition of its large trunk, passenger backrest, adjustable floorboards and heated seat, promises to deliver the larger storage capacity and passenger comfort necessary for serious two-up touring.

Known for their many original innovations in the trike industry, such as independent rear suspension and a longer wheelbase, Roadsmith has once again applied their trike design expertise to capture and complement the spirit and elegance of the new Indian Roadmaster. Complete with integrated ABS for maximum stopping power, raked triple trees for ease of steering and electric reverse to ensure smooth, quiet operation when backing, the new Indian Roadmaster Trike promises to lead the way in long-distance touring safety and comfort on three wheels.

In business for more than 42 years, Roadsmith Trikes is based in White Bear Lake, MN where it manufactures and distributes a wide variety of trike conversion kits for Honda, Harley-Davidson, Indian and Victory motorcycles. They are also represented by well over a hundred dealers in the U.S., Canada and key locations throughout the world.

Ride with the Expert! www.roadsmithtrikes.com

Roadsmith Indian Roadmaster 1.jpg

Roadsmith Indian Roadmaster 2.jpg

That really is a nice fit for the Indian.
I wouldn't mind throwing a leg over it.
Heck it may even compliment a Harley If it were done right.

I have enough trouble removing a tire doe's the fender skirt come off?:Shrug:

Is that the speakers I see in a black color under the passenger backrest? I would like them to be brown if it were mine.

The black kinda takes away the affect for me?

Good looking ride for sure. Just being a pita I think the tail lights are to high on the fender. I think I would like them better level with the tag. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW. Another great job guys.

Love the look of the Indian Trike! it does look like it would be a pain to remove the rear tires. A lot of lifting to do so. I hope they put enough Torgue in their motors to pull all that weight. it sure is pretty!ThumbUp

Roadsmith is a good company and they take real pride in their workmanship. Even though the dual wheels are on the wrong end it's still a nice looking product. :cool:

Looks kinda good. Wonder how long Indian will be around this time ????

If they are selling them, Its not in my area .....If I've see two or three on the road since Polaris brought them back from the dead that's a lot.... I had a Victory so i know how if a line of theirs isn't doing well they will 86th it...I'm sure they are thinking of ending the Slingshot line......:Shrug:...

Indians are gaudy monsters. A cartoon caricature of a motorcycle from a bygone era. Just my opinion, and you know whwt they say about those.:laugh:

Indians are gaudy monsters. A cartoon caricature of a motorcycle from a bygone era. Just my opinion, and you know whwt they say about those.:laugh:

I used to think that too. But after riding in rain on one and my feet stayed dry, I was sold and the look started to grow on me. So if functional equals gaudy, I'll take it over pretty but can't be used in certain conditions, every time.

I used to think that too. But after riding in rain on one and my feet stayed dry, I was sold and the look started to grow on me. So if functional equals gaudy, I'll take it over pretty but can't be used in certain conditions, every time.

I think Sidecarbill was kidding...look at his avatar picture. Looks like an Indian to me.

I think Sidecarbill was kidding...look at his avatar picture. Looks like an Indian to me.

Looks can be deceiving.:) That wasn't my avatar when I wrote that. I will say checkin tire pressure can be a real pain in the ass on that. But I'm not a fan of the new Indians. Having said that, we all pays our money and makes our choices. Love what you ride or get something you do.:laugh: And remember to flip me the bird when you see me on the road so I know you care.:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png