• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Hello from Tampa

Reaction score
Hello all,Interested in getting one of the Harley Free Wheeler trikes, in the process of doing my homework on them before I make the jump to one. Thanks in advance for info provided on them.

Hello all,Interested in getting one of the Harley Free Wheeler trikes, in the process of doing my homework on them before I make the jump to one. Thanks in advance for info provided on them.

Welcome aboard from Key Largo. I have a 2013 TRI-Glide currently with 15k on it. Had a 2007 Road King with a Champion conversion I put 60k on. So I have some HD trike experience. Rode the 2015 Freewheeler at Space Coast HD in Palm Bay last week. I was really impressed. Lots of getup and go. Handled very well. I would have to have a windshield. For a light packer would do traveling well. Lots of ways you could make it your own. Price is good. I would recommend talking to a friend I have at Space Coast one of the sales managers TONY. Tell him you were sent there by Ted from Key Largo and I bet you will get a GREAT deal. They had several in stock last when I was there on the 17th. They will even let you do your own test drive.

Do you have any trike experience? If not do a test drive or even rent a trike for a day or two. If you have riden a ATV then the trike will handle very similar. Good Luck lets us know what you do.

Ted

Thanks for the info Gorilla, I have never driven a trike but i do have atv experience. I grew up in melbourne and lived in Palm Bay. I am going to that area on the Nov 1 and will stop by Spacecoast. I hoping one of the dealers here in Tampa has one i can test. Love the Fatboy but some health issues make a trike seem like a better choice for me. I will let you know what happens, but getting close to the holidays i may actually wait till after the new year to make my purchase. Thank you again for the info and contact.

Thanks for the info Gorilla, I have never driven a trike but i do have atv experience. I grew up in melbourne and lived in Palm Bay. I am going to that area on the Nov 1 and will stop by Spacecoast. I hoping one of the dealers here in Tampa has one i can test. Love the Fatboy but some health issues make a trike seem like a better choice for me. I will let you know what happens, but getting close to the holidays i may actually wait till after the new year to make my purchase. Thank you again for the info and contact.

I know what you mean about the health issues. Rode 2 wheels for 46 years. In 09 I had just a couple of issues with not being able to keep the Road King upright going into the garage. My wife all ready had a Stallion trike so I did the trike conversion and have not looked back. Love it. Care full hopefully TONY will make you a deal you can't refuse. Just kidding he is very low profile but will give you a good deal. They advertise that they will not be under sold.

I looked on their website and they have the color I want, Amber Whiskey, so if it is there on the first i may be in trouble LOL. I will Definatly tell Tony you referred me there. If I purchase earlier than planned i will post up pics of it. Thank you again.

I looked on their website and they have the color I want, Amber Whiskey, so if it is there on the first i may be in trouble LOL. I will Definatly tell Tony you referred me there. If I purchase earlier than planned i will post up pics of it. Thank you again.

Welcome to TT & an advance welcome to the world of trikes.:wave4:

As the owner of a '11 TG, in the best color, vivid black, I must admit that Amber Whiskey is a great looking color and I would be proud to be caught on a Freewheeler that color. I think that if the Freewheeler was out when I was looking for a trike I would be driving a vivid black Freewheeler, but I learned to like all the gadgets on the TG. :D :pepper:

Don't forget to tell Tony to take the birddog $$ fee off the bottom line of your Freewheeler and go enjoy the hell out of your trike and don't put your feet down.:clapping:

Welcome from another newbie. I learned lots of things reading through old threads. Lots of laughs too but tons of good information. Hope you have lots of smiles and miles with yours

Steve on 3

Welcome to Trike talk from one of the northern trikers, (Missouri). Glad you found us and enjoy your new trike when you geyit.:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png