Can someone tell us the HISTORY of Trike talk ?

I believe I joined late 2013 or early 14

This site is a wealth of knowledge great people all of whom have extended advice and assistance in one form or another and I have tried my best to return the kindness in like form. I believe it is still performing it's prime directive to educate and assist riders and the do it yourself back yard shade tree guy's and gals if you will for what ever reason. Remember when this great forum started there were most likely HD service cars the only factory built one's out there. The market has drastically changed Randy and his group of moderators have done an absolutely stellar job nurturing and growing this Internet window for all to glean information from, be entertained, be amused and learn from. What more could anyone possibly ask for to all I say thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul please don't mess with the greatest forum I have come across in my life time. Sorry for the rant but I needed to say what I feel in my heart. travel safe Fred

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png